Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm pretty sure darcy was in pearls pushchair last year.. when they went for a walk and louise filmed both girls sat in there together :confused:
I’m sure she regularly had Darcy in it when she took her out just a few years ago (when she was maybe 7/8?) like when she went on holiday. It’s just bizarre. And yes she had her in Pearl’s pushchair not that long ago, like @callmegracie says.

It’s quite embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another gifted trip, this time to Warwick Castle 🙄 It bugs me so much that places gift her tickets when she can afford to buy them herself :mad:
I find it odd that she claims to be the equivalent of super mummy yet has only had 2 children...and with 2 different men...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it odd that she claims to be the equivalent of super mummy yet has only had 2 children...and with 2 different men...
I didn’t realise that having two children by two different men meant you couldn’t be a good mum /s

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
how many children do you have to have to be considered super mummy? Just wondering if I could never reach the dizzy height of super mummy as I have one kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
how many children do you have to have to be considered super mummy? Just wondering if I could never reach the dizzy height of super mummy as I have one kid.
yeah my aunt has 4 kids by 2 men and is currently with neither of them. is she a super mummy cause she has 4 kids, but does she then get downgraded because she has 2 different baby daddies.

personally i would say louise isn’t a super mummy because she exploits her kids for financial gain on social media. not because she had 2 children with 2 different men

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
..and Darcy is dress matched with a three year old again! This needs sorting, why does she insist on identical clothing? It is weird😩

Reactions: 13
..and Darcy is dress matched with a three year old again! This needs sorting, why does she insist on identical clothing? It is weird😩
Think its cause she didn't have any of that growing up but still feicin weird. The buggy stuff is weird.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find her using her cats to talk about politics just plain weird? Tbh posting like this in general about your pet is weird anyway…

DAAF6A16-4BBD-4546-9901-205FC861F0F7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find her using her cats to talk about politics just plain weird? Tbh posting like this in general about your pet is weird anyway…

View attachment 901255
Well we might be going into lockdown in ireland too and masks have been mandatory here not like in England especially london which is insane.. so its probably very likely !

So weird. Like she puts it there instead of main account so she doesn't get abuse 😂

Reactions: 13
So weird. Like she puts it there instead of main account so she doesn't get abuse 😂
thats exactly how I felt reading it. She doesn’t want to talk about anything she deems ‘controversial’ on her account so pretends it’s the cats opinions then if anyone said something she can say it’s what she thinks her cats would say. It’s actually kind of childish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly the bit about the man in the highlands seems more questionable to me since she seems to use the cats as a proxy for her real thoughts. Is Liam not enough?

Reactions: 4
Honestly the bit about the man in the highlands seems more questionable to me since she seems to use the cats as a proxy for her real thoughts. Is Liam not enough?
No I don’t think she sees Liam as enough.. I feel like she thinks she settled with Liam. The way she calls him a ‘good egg’ is the most patronising thing I’ve ever heard.

Reactions: 18
I can't believe she got rid of the ring..... Especially after he made such an effort and it had such a back story!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.