Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I think she finally lost the plot with that cat post. It must be the most bizarre thing I have read online all week, so that's enough internet for me today.

Louise Pentland #15 Channeling her thoughts through her cat, Louise has finally gone mad!

Reactions: 12
Darcey's outfit for going to see Tim Peake just screams "yes that's great you went to space Tim but my daughter does ballet don't you know."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get given a fair amount of PR products/gifted things. I always say yes because even if I don't want the item, I'll either give it to someone who does want it or a charity. Louise (and most other influencers) could do the same, it's a shame they don't

I think she's trying to dress her in a way that thinks is "posh" but it is actually the opposite of that. It reminds me of the styles favoured by travellers more than anything.

Reactions: 19
Has she done her decorations this year? Please can somebody post pictures as I'm blocked for calling her a lazy cow🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she done her decorations this year? Please can somebody post pictures as I'm blocked for calling her a lazy cow🙈
apologies for the truly tit photos and screenshots

this is what she’s shown so far on her instagram grid. she’s got garlands wrapped around her door frames and windows. she’s also got one on the bannister and has a mini tree on the landing. she probably has more decorations that she hasn’t revealed yet

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It seems quite dangerous to have garlands wrapped around the banister like that so you can't hold on to anything going down the stairs. Especially for the kids.

Reactions: 11
I find her Christmas decor extremely tacky. The filter makes it even worse.
The cat post was extremely weird. I mean I kind of get why she put her thoughts there- it seems she is not planning on a smaller guest/visitation list no matter what the government decides. So-yeah for not promoting to go against possible government rules on your main account m????? But why talk about it at all?
And what was all the rest about? She does seem to be spiralling to me. Something is not right but I have absolutely no idea if it’s her relationship with Liam, her daughters, her family, herself, a job problem???

Reactions: 14
Her Q&A was cringey and boring. The only interesting thing is the "dead mum day" she has on Dec 20th which is basically a fun day she has with Liam and the girls to cope better with her mum's death.

She said "babehh" and called herself a boujee bish for paying to have her Christmas decorations done :rolleyes: but she also called herself a bellend which is true :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Anybody see Darcy being taught to jive by Devon's mum? strange that a non-granny does more to encourage movement than Lady soft office Louise! I'm sure she is livid when things like this are posted but at least the child looks like she's enjoying herself rather than being used as a human mannequin for her mother's Instagram posts!

Reactions: 11
I think she's trying to dress her in a way that thinks is "posh" but it is actually the opposite of that. It reminds me of the styles favoured by travellers more than anything.
I've been thinking this for months too! Absolutely no disrespect to the Traveller and Gypsy communities, of course.

I'm sure they must be the main client base for that particular clothing brand that she often gets gifted from.

Reactions: 4
Complaining she’s stressed as she edits a video no one will watch in bed with her cat, as her child has a nice time with their dad downstairs and she has a fancy dress hung up. How the other half live.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.