Louise Pentland #14 Exploit my kids? Surely not me! I'm the #1 ambassador of NSPCC!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gap in her teeth annoys me more than it should. Get it fixed. You're not Madonna.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think the gap in her teeth suits her. She's not trying to be Madonna. She was born with it. Not everyone needs perfect teeth, and it's one part of Louise that is a refreshing change to the bland fake teeth look.

Reactions: 90
her teeth are absolutely fine as they are imo
I have a whistlegap too, I quite like it!

That filter used in the nail shot is gross. They look like dead person hands!

I agree about the make-up. Too heavy, and her eyes have just disappeared into a sea of blackness, and only emphasises her eye-wrinkles and bags.

Gotta say, I live in the same town as Louise and hang in the same areas of the town she frequents. I used to see her around quite often, but not any more. In 2019 I probably saw her out and about at least 4 times. I haven't seen her once in 2020 or 2021. I wonder if she's getting her minions to do more of those day to day things for her? Heaven forbid she leave the soft office!
I like her lipstick here, so much better than the candy/Barbie pink she usually wears. I have similar colouring to her ( darker more coppery blonde hair and eyes that are greener and greyer than hers, but pale-skinned like her) and I used to wear those sort of colours in my teens til my early 20’s. I look dead in anything cool-toned or that is lighter than my lips!

Last edited:
What do people genuinely think of louises looks
I think she generally dresses pretty well for a plus-size lady. I wear a bigger dress size than her and am shorter, so find it really hard to find clothes that fit, especially because I live outside of the UK. There has been the odd item I have disliked, but generally, I think she looks pretty good!

Reactions: 13
No mention of 9/11 from Lou?
No offence but I'm not really sure why you'd expect her to? No denying it was a huge tragedy that changed the world, but it's really not as much of a thing in the UK. The only official remembrance ceremony they're having over here is for strictly for the families of victims, and from a quick scroll through the Sky menu there's not even anything on any of the main TV channels about it today.

Reactions: 64
What do people genuinely think of louises looks
honestly? I know she’s open about how much Spanx she wears, but it hardly goes with her new, trying to be body positive message.
sometimes I really hate the looks, (not a fan of the white suit AT ALL) but sometimes I think stylist chose some lovely pieces for her

The bright lipstick needs to go, she always looks nicer without. And I preferred her when she didn’t curl her hair so much during lockdown

Reactions: 4
honestly? I know she’s open about how much Spanx she wears, but it hardly goes with her new, trying to be body positive message.
sometimes I really hate the looks, (not a fan of the white suit AT ALL) but sometimes I think stylist chose some lovely pieces for her

The bright lipstick needs to go, she always looks nicer without. And I preferred her when she didn’t curl her hair so much during lockdown
I agree with the make up. I think a more natural toned down look would make her look younger and fresher, and her eye makeup always comes off clumpy in a way? Maybe it's because she sleeps in it lol. Other than that I'd also love to see her with her darker natural hair colour, I think her eyes would really pop with a darker shade!

She dresses lovely imo for her shape too, dresses suit her shape very well :)

She dresses amazingly but her makeup is stuck from 10 years ago. Not even an age thing, I’m older than her, it’s just really outdated and harsh on her.

Reactions: 19
I think she looks good. Dresses nice, I like that she wears lots of colour.
Not a massive fan of her hair. Her lockdown straighter hair was nicer for everyday.
Really dislike her makeup. Her eyeliner and mascara always looks crusty and cakey.

Reactions: 7
Her darker blonde was so nice a few years back, her hair longer made her face look longer/slimmer too, the curls are too Gemma Collins

Her clothes aren’t to my taste but they always look good/suit her body

Reactions: 10
I really like the way Louise dresses herself in her every day to day life but sometimes feel that she slightly misses the mark when it comes to events. Her make up and hair could really do with a change so she looks fresher in the face. She has quite good skin and the bit of botox she has looks quite natural but her caked on make up and harsh blonde hair ages her.

Reactions: 7
I like Louise's casual wear and think as a plus size girl she dresses incredibly well (before anyone jumps on me for saying that, I'm overweight and I find it really difficult to dress, everything is either dumpy and old looking, or my body makes me look like a spud sack lol) but I think her makeup and hair sometimes lets her down like the big bouncy hair and the dark foundation and eyes ages her a bit.

Reactions: 17
I like Louise's casual wear and think as a plus size girl she dresses incredibly well (before anyone jumps on me for saying that, I'm overweight and I find it really difficult to dress, everything is either dumpy and old looking, or my body makes me look like a spud sack lol) but I think her makeup and hair sometimes lets her down like the big bouncy hair and the dark foundation and eyes ages her a bit.
I agree, I also feel like big bouncy hair doesn’t really benefit anyone with a fuller face/head shape. It just makes her look more round in the face, if she had something that framed and pulled her face down a bit it would look 100% better and probably make her look younger.

No offence but I'm not really sure why you'd expect her to? No denying it was a huge tragedy that changed the world, but it's really not as much of a thing in the UK. The only official remembrance ceremony they're having over here is for strictly for the families of victims, and from a quick scroll through the Sky menu there's not even anything on any of the main TV channels about it today.
i haven't seen one person in Australia post about it either.

Reactions: 5
i haven't seen one person in Australia post about it either.
Although its obviously sad and still haunting - we had days off school in my school in dublin when it happened. Around 3000 people died but how many innocent people where murdered after it in Iraq?
Glad it didn't get much coverage. Madness how much we cared about people in the USA compared to the Middle East.

Louise doesn't talk about it cause she knew no one effected ! If she did - she would.

My mums first cousin was high up in the police and helped so much that day. He's still with us 💗

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.