Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Tbh controversial but I kind of agree with Louise WRT the hello world thing, but that was because I was there and it was awful. Zoe didn’t go out for a majority of the day, missed fan meetings, then at the stage show at the end they were waiting for her to come onstage and she came on for two minutes to do an eating challenge then when it came to her turn said ‘I’m not doing this’ (essentially) and walked off. There was no mention of her anxiety, no ‘sorry I can’t meet up/do this’, at the end of the evening it was one of the other youtubers who apologised and said ‘sorry Zoe is unwell she couldn’t manage the rest of the show’ - couldn’t even say so herself. It was a total waste, and I imagine Louise felt incensed by it because she was very pregnant at that point and still went out there on stage. But, I am of the belief that anxiety or not you should at least have the balls to explain - which Zoe didn’t. And while anxiety is awful and debilitating I don’t think Zoe helps herself by not pushing herself, it’s only when you push yourself to do/deal with the things that trigger your anxiety that you begin to manage it. But that’s a point for Zoe’s thread lol. Also, I only went to day one of hello world - day two might (she says, tentatively?) have been better.

I think her sitting there laughing about Zoe having a panic attack in the video above is shocking and based on that I definitely agree she’s the type to drop people who inconvenience her like that, she’s a bit of a user is Louise.
It’s almost like she might have a medical condition that prevented her from doing so... like anxiety. Funny that.

Not defending Zoe but it’s a right pain in the arse to see mental health issues dismissed so casually on here sometimes just because it’s a way to digging at a YouTuber.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Bxyz

😬why does she always talks about pearl as if she is a monster.
See her newest post (don’t know how to insert it): „who doesn’t love a little snuggle? Ooff pearlie-girlie, when she is in the right mood gives the best squishes…“

• Sad
  • Wow

arty123

Chatty Member
Oh now she and old Carrie Hope Fletcher are together in London, never have there been two more suitably matched women, self important, rich families, book deal on a plate twins!! no wonder they get along so well! You can see the privilege a mile off!

Yellowpear

Could this all stem from Louise lacking a strong sense of self?

She has always been very heavily influenced by who she surrounds herself with; her content, decor, hobbies even her language and mannerisms all go through seismic changes whenever she gets a new friend (PTA Louise when she first met Esther was a prime example).

We currently have my least favourite version of her to date - 'dance mom' Louise. She has adopted stage kid mannerisms, photos and language. The speed of her switch into this mode is verging on manic - I would warrant she has spent thousands of pounds on Darcy's dance in the last few weeks - custom tutus, dance skirts, dance shop sprees, summer intensives.

The problem is we know this is hollow. Darcy is Grade one and less than a year into formal lessons and Louise has made it her whole personality in the space of a couple of months. She has muddied the water further by making this dance mom persona a central part of her job - Louise can hardly call herself a YouTuber any more and almost all her Instagram content is now focused on shilling bags or shilling Darcy (often both at the same time)

The pressure this places on Darcy must be intolerable.

Reactions: 29

Smudger

So it looks like Darcy’s exam didn’t go well. Louise mentions that Darcy’s “so, so hard on herself” and I’m wondering if that’s actually because Louise is putting a load of pressure on her (not only to do with ballet but constantly being on camera), as well as making what should have been a fun hobby for her kid into her entire personality. Poor Darcy.

Reactions: 28

emerald

VIP Member
I wish she’d stop bloody saying this kind of thing as though her lifestyle is attainable! She is where she is because of the timing of the YouTube boom in like 2012 and, let’s be honest, being friends with Zoe. Most people cannot just fuck about with a camera occasionally and still afford a huge home, private school and their own office 🙄
This makes me see red. She really has no i-fucking-dea. As OP mentioned she got extremely lucky with YouTube and who she knew at a specific time in her life and that's IT. Besides this we all know Daddy bankrolls her.

What about the rest of us in "dead end office jobs"? Are our lives so shit compared to Lady Louise?

PS we all know her real office is her bed. Just because you're rich enough to hire/buy one doesn't mean she contributes anything useful. Pull the other one.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Lord give me strength. Latest stories about her degree. It’s PSYCHOLOGY not “physchology” Louise. Remind me what uni gave her this degree when she can’t even spell it?!

• Haha

Noscrubs

Cringing at Louise’s IG stories about wanting to go to Disney “as much as possible” this year. She’s perfectly entitled to holiday as much as she wants but I think it’s really distasteful when a lot of her audience will be struggling Mums, who probably save up for years for a once in a lifetime trip.

• Heart

Idkk

Chatty Member
“We want to make more room for your dance stuff don’t we Darcy” anyone else get the feeling most the time Darcy isn’t bloody bothered, she’s just going along with her mum’s latest madcap mum/insta/girlboss ~goals. Darcy enjoys dance now but Louise can’t just let her enjoy it, she’s had to turn it into this massive thing to document all over the internet and make it all aesthetic and whatever the fuck. Just let the girl live. “I’m a dance mum now” no louise you’re the mum of a little girl who likes dance. You just want to make it a thing.

ladylulu

I am not a mother but the content I enjoy from mom vloggers and influencers is usually very domestic: meal prep, staying organized, routines and schedules, money saving DIY etc. Louise doesn't do any of that. She doesn't cook, she hires professional organizers, she hires decorators, she hires nannies, she hires cleaners, etc. She doesn't even wash her own hair. She can do whatever she wants-- it's her money -- I just don't think she's relatable at all to young moms which seems to be the demographic she thinks she is targeting.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I think it’s disgusting that she‘s a NSPCC ambassador and yet finds no issue in splashing every detail of her kids life out for the cash

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Also even the positive comments, it's not normal for a child to think hundreds of strangers love her.
This is something I think is really important to note. If Louise keeps doing this, it’s teaching Darcy at such a young age that she needs validation from people on the internet and needs the nice comments from them.

When she gets older (teen years) it’s going to be difficult for her with how toxic social media can be & if she doesn’t get those millions of likes or the lovely comments it’ll be much harder on her.

Which might seem crazy to think about but it’s a trap many people fall into of going to social media looking for a confidence boost from number of likes or looking for people to agree with you and that is exactly what Louise is teaching Darcy to do & it’s not going to be good for her mental health when she’s a bit older & vunreable.

scouseconstantine

9125CD51-997F-4CF8-882E-608E999E074C.png

I mean it’s a kids bedroom, there should be toys in there? It’s their space and a place to play, not a perfect insta space

Reactions: 27
I hate this new social media strategy she's using to boost engagement on her Instagram. The polls, "shareables", and random trivia about her latest video are just so impersonal. Her Instagram feels more like a brand page rather than a human beings. I'm not a fan at all.

Tittattattit

Chatty Member
I would have thought that with Louise being all #GirlBoss and #Equality, there would be some transparency regarding payment for the advertised role.

As someone who is casually job hunting (but will not be applying here lol), job ads without salary info is a pet peeve of mine.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I don’t mean to offend anyone here but I think the bags look really childish, impractical (esp as she’s trying to market Them as ‘mum life‘ type bags), to me they look like something you’d find in Claire’s 😅

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
59D397A8-117C-4358-B33B-7CC9C8B04DD4.png

1. the day I kill a patient due to pure exhaustion caused by relentless 24 hours shifts and a pandemic.

2. Rise in numbers of said pandemic due to People being careless over the bank holiday weekend

but that isn’t light and fluffy enough for Louise so I won’t comment

• Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
I assumed when she referred to Darcy reading comments that she sat with her and shared a few after she had gone through and deleted the negative ones. Her recent post clearly shows that's not the case and Darcy is able to 'sneak' onto Instagram and read them unsupervised. Just really awful parenting. I wouldn't allow a child of her age unsupervised social media access, nevermind if they were the focus of posts with 2.6M followers! There's no way she can delete negative comments quickly enough if Darcy is sneaking on there and there's bound to be some awful people saying negative things about her!
Also even the positive comments, it's not normal for a child to think hundreds of strangers love her.
Glad she passed her exam tho. Proves Louise shouldn't rush to share her assumed failure with the world. She has a cheek saying her dad was pushy.