Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
If you’re going to attempt to quote me at least do it correctly. I said “She’s so overweight and repulses me” I did not say her weight repulses me, I am overweight too, I was stating facts that she is overweight. Her personality repulses me. Check your facts before you quote people and don’t twist words.
Tbf "she's so overweight and repulses me" definitely comes across as though it's her weight that repulses you and not her personality, I don't think jeeperspeepers was twisting words or trying to have a go

Reactions: 35

Yellowpear

I've avoided commenting on this for a while for fear of sounding like an arsehole to a kid, but the dance posts give me such second hand embarrassment. Darcy was taking grade 1! For context, my daughter is the same age as Darcy and, realistically, is only average at ballet. She has just taken grade 3 and is now in the grade 4 class.

Now, I'm not saying Darcy is behind - everyone does grades at different times. But Louise's comments about Darcy having something 'that can't be taught' and crying with joy that she got a distinction when others taking that exam will have been 6/7 year olds is too much to bear silently.

Just let her enjoy her hobby!

Spoke

VIP Member
No offence to anyone but I wouldn’t be bragging about scraping a 2:2… that private education was wasted on her

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Imagine your on a trip to London with your mum and the first thing she wants to do is go out and ‘scout’ good spots for a photograph…
B30A2498-3C2F-4BCA-930B-BAAFC16F9087.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

cass678

It’s honestly a bit insulting that L thinks it’s appropriate to do a ‘dance Q and A’ when her daughter has barely completed grade 1 at her local dance school. How on earth does she think she’s qualified to talk about anything to do with dancing?! It’s laughable at this point.
Having the money for intensives and unnecessary dance gear does not mean you’re more involved in the dance world than anyone else, or that you’re a ‘dance mom’.
It just means you have money.

• Heart

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
BLog post: "[Darcy] is a sensitive soul"
Instagram: "Darcy will no doubt be reading the comments"

Seriously? This woman. Why on earth would you let your child read instagram comments? Especially if she's sensitive? Why would you want to ingrain the need for validation from strangers in your child? Why would you encourage them receiving comments from strangers online?

Didn't she work with the NSPCC too?

I'm horrified.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
Poor Darcy. It didn’t end in tears because she’s so hard on herself, Louise. It ended in tears because she’s got her mum trying to make her daughters hobby her new personality and Instagram venture and she’s got her dad raving on about being a dance dad too. Poor thing never just gets to breathe or enjoy anything.
And then the shite about scooping her up and fixing it all. You can, you daft cow. Stop pressuring your child and she won’t get so worked up!

• Heart

JeepersPeepers

She is overweight. It’s not her weight that repulses me, it’s her whole personality. I can say what I want and your opinion means nothing to me.
Whatever her size is nothing to do with anyone quite frankly. Your original post said “she is overweight and repulses me”, you can be repulsed by her personality, feel free but her weight is not her personality so just leave it out 🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Darcy's dance account has almost 500 followers now. One of the stories is Darcy talking to the camera, telling people she's going into class. She's too young to be using Instagram, even if Louise is overseeing it. I can't believe she's apparently an NSPCC patron but is allowing and encouraging this

openbook1

VIP Member
Eyes you can’t trust = gay

lol ok look out your bigotry is showing
Wooops. God. That is not what I meant at all. How mortifying. Those were two separate topics.

1. Above people discussed how he seemed controlling. I find Matt has these piercing creepy eyes which I have often found controlling men have. In fact there are studies that find that people are more likely to distrust people with blue eyes for some reason.

And point 2. When Matt and Louise were together, I always got gay vibes from him. I honestly thought he would come out so was surprised when he married Devon. I got the same vibe with Jim Chapman as did others.

netsloth

The picture of Pearl's room on her home account makes me sad.
It's cute and Pearl looks happy but why does Louise need it to be 'Pinterest dreams'?
She's 3. Shove some Paw Patrol stickers on the wall or something.
It's so weird to push an aesthetic (that's purely for Instagram) on a toddler.

I'm rooting for a tomboy or goth 'phase'.

• Haha

anonymousgossip

she is complaining about waking up with running and sore eyes... they are covered in makeup! ahhhhhg it kills me that she doesn't wash it off before going to bed

saltymermaid

Great 🙃 It looks like Louise is getting Darcy a talent agent 🙄

I wonder if Darcy wants to do this? or is Louise pushing her because she's desperate to stay relevant and wants to be able to brag about her future "famous" child? :sick:
Screenshot (42).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Ellen

Chatty Member
Do you reckon Darcy is the kid in the expensive fancy outfit that is not uniform compliment every lesson?

• Haha
Screenshot_20210706_190931.jpg

Ngl this is the Louise I want to see more of. She looks more mature if I can say that compared to the frilly dresses and flower crowns.

Yes I know I need to charge my phone, just can't be bothered to move just yet.

• Haha