Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that we all make mistakes and it's annoying when they get pointed out but she could quite easily ignore all those DMs and continue to spread positivity and light like she thinks she does, instead of posting passive-agressive tit on her stories like a petulant teenager

Reactions: 21
I get that we all make mistakes and it's annoying when they get pointed out but she could quite easily ignore all those DMs and continue to spread positivity and light like she thinks she does, instead of posting passive-agressive tit on her stories like a petulant teenager
Or acknowledge it in a light hearted way!

Reactions: 12
He s a detective sergeant in the police force.. Just Google his name he comes up has done interviews in the local press about cases.. So not divulging anything private. I googled the salary of of one in that county th he s on about £70,000 very nice salary but not up to Louise s greedy standards for HER house, her life style... Hence constant ads, investments via daddy

Reactions: 7
I think he's a DI now, vaguely remember some rumblings about him having important things going on at work and it was him going from Sarge to Inspector. Still not good enough for Lady Lou though

Reactions: 4
Lazy Lou is still doing no work. Still hiring everyone to do absolutely everything for her. Her latest job vacancy is for a sm manager. Basically the ONLY thing she does is tinker on insta and now she wants to hire somebody for that!
She hired an office space to escape Pearl but now the nanny is back she seems to be back in her bed 'working'.
She is constancy wheeling Darcy out dressed like a Victorian child for ads. Darcy looks a nervous wreck imo. Darcy dresses completely different at her dads, lots of black and always wearing a neck choker. Basically more of the same, Louise being a lazy cow.
I rarely check in on Louise anymore. I was going to ask if she decorated her own house for Xmas this year. I guess not.

N ahh!!!! Same ridiculous hired decos put up for her at the stupid cost of £3,000 ... Just think how many Xmas decos or present/ Xmas food boxes for her local food bank 😤
Here you are pretentious pentland or Nicolenavigates... Get yr arse there next yr with £3k of donations... They need not just food but toiletries, household items toys etc 😖😤,

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This may be just me but watching the cp vlog (what a painful experience) it struck me as odd that when she has casual conversations with Darcy that Darcy never mentions her Dad in passing, like when she said about wearing gold to L&Ls wedding, she didn't comment 'as I wore pink at Dads' (don't know what colour she wore but just an example as it was so recent & surely would be still at the forefront of her mind when chatting about weddings), do you think she just knows not to discuss her Dad in front of her Mum or Louise has instructed her not to mention him when filming/at all!

Reactions: 1
What I find odd about Louise, is that she's clearly involved with a few children's charities, and she likes to think she's an author. So surely she knows about the importance of literacy in the early years, and how important it is to read to your children? Yet she never shows herself reading to them, instead they watch Disney vlogs every single night which is hardly going to enhance their vocabulary and develop their brains and imaginations like reading to them would.

And seeing as Louise will do anything for content and documents every tiny thing, if she was reading to Darcy and Pearl regularly, surely she'd document it and show their favourite books and recommendations, as it would be good content to go in with her own author stuff? I know she did that posed AD with Darcy for her friends book, but I'm just surprised she doesn't film them all reading more.

Reactions: 14
This may be just me but watching the cp vlog (what a painful experience) it struck me as odd that when she has casual conversations with Darcy that Darcy never mentions her Dad in passing, like when she said about wearing gold to L&Ls wedding, she didn't comment 'as I wore pink at Dads' (don't know what colour she wore but just an example as it was so recent & surely would be still at the forefront of her mind when chatting about weddings), do you think she just knows not to discuss her Dad in front of her Mum or Louise has instructed her not to mention him when filming/at all!
That's a good point. It's bad to expect a child not to speak openly about their family. I remember when as a child getting told off for speaking about my Grandfather to my Grandmother (as they divorced 20 years prior) and she told me it upsets her. As a child I felt guilty about this for months, but now I realise that it was actually her problem and not mine.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.