Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel sorry for Liam but then remember that he’s a grown man with a responsible job and knows more than most the dangers of their particular lifestyle. How he’s happy to stand back and let Louise get on with it is beyond me, especially doing what he does. You’d think he would want to protect Pearl at least.

Reactions: 26
I always feel sorry for Liam but then remember that he’s a grown man with a responsible job and knows more than most the dangers of their particular lifestyle. How he’s happy to stand back and let Louise get on with it is beyond me, especially doing what he does. You’d think he would want to protect Pearl at least.
I sometimes worry that he's trapped with her, but more and more I realise he's choosing to support her choices and lifestyle and voluntarily involves himself and his child in it. As you kinda said, he should know better than to let Pearl be involved in it all

Reactions: 7
I sometimes worry that he's trapped with her, but more and more I realise he's choosing to support her choices and lifestyle and voluntarily involves himself and his child in it. As you kinda said, he should know better than to let Pearl be involved in it all
It's a big call to make, to split with a 'public figure' (I'm loathe to say celebrity), especially one as vindictive and selfish as Louise. I feel like it would be a 'deal breaker' for Louise if Liam put his foot down about her SM and youtube content. He's already been divorced and he seems to be a hands on dad, I think he sees value in keeping a family together... I can't imagine Lou would welcome a second divorce with any sort of grace so there could be messy custody battles and I wouldn't put it past Louise to cut him off, if he wanted to separate. At least Pearl has a normal parent around at the moment, thought I agree he should hopefully be having discussions about Pearl's (and Darcy's really) prominence online.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only watched one of the vlogs but to me it really looked like Liam is the main parent for Pearl and Louise is for Darcy? Like it seemed to be split that way the whole time. I know that could just be for vlogging purposes and Darcy does seem to enjoy being in them most of the time, but still.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought they were just together for convenience anyway. Louise was fed-up of being on her own and met a kind, push-over and now will have the Detective husband, social status/“family goals” because her circle will see Liam has having a legitimate profession and gets rid of the stigma of being a single mum (which is horseshit but unfortunately is alive and well..) and Liam (who is a few years older I believe) gets a built-in family, a wife who doesn’t depend on him/ he doesn’t have to make any decisions and a child he can give everything to when he passes.

I’ve never once thought of them as being madly in love.

Reactions: 13
Louise and Liam never seemed to have that wildly in love honeymoon stage, he was a convenient partner and co-parent to Darcy, he did the jobs around the house that Louise hated (all of them), he cooked, he put up with her whingeing. It seemed as though they met and immediately fell into a domestic relationship where Liam knew his housekeeping routine at Louise's. I think she was embarassed to be single and covered it up by pretending to love dating and having a hoe phase (not shaming) which is the complete opposite of what she wants. She wants a strong partner who'll clean up the trail of mess and damage she leaves behind her (including slobby mess and figurative mess i.e. not raising her children, having a toxic idea of what happiness is), someone who'll go with her to events and pretend to adore her and compliment her every minute of every day. You can tell when Liam slips up with this act and actually shows human emotions or an opposing opinion because Louise gets even more high maintenance, whingey and snarky and makes herself a martyr.

What a mess of a relationship they're in though. Many couples are happy even after rushing into commitments but I think they're different, and rushing into moving in together, having a baby etc is going to damage their relationship and perhaps already is. I think they are both aware of their age and knew they wouldn't have the average 4 years of dating before marriage and babies kinda thing and rushed into having Pearl and possibly getting married because they wouldn't get the chance again.

I can't see them lasting, they'll likely eek it out for a while longer, maybe even get married or have another baby (which is a common mistake people make to revive a failing relationship), but I don't see them staying together for anything but keeping up a good public image (especially as we know how insecure Louise is about failure and success). Ultimately Louise will end up alone again and settle with the first man who can put up with her for more than a few weeks to prove she can still bag a bloke, even with her meat sticks.

Reactions: 13
I just watched an old vlog from earlier this year and in it she says that when Liam has work to do at home, he does it outside in his car... o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just watched an old vlog from earlier this year and in it she says that when Liam has work to do at home, he does it outside in his car... o_Oo_Oo_O:ROFLMAO:
I think that was more that to get some peace and quiet during lockdown if they needed to do important calls, they'd nip to the car for half an hour- I know lots of people who've had to take meetings and calls in cars, airing cupboards and all sorts this year so it's one of the more normal things they've done!

Reactions: 4
I think that was more that to get some peace and quiet during lockdown if they needed to do important calls, they'd nip to the car for half an hour- I know lots of people who've had to take meetings and calls in cars, airing cupboards and all sorts this year so it's one of the more normal things they've done!
Could imagine having to do this with a small house but Pentland palace seems big enough that you would be able to find somewhere to have a quiet phone call?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure I remember louise saying it was because of Pearl, something along the lines of Pearl being a daddy’s girl and not leaving Liam alone while he worked. I could be totally misremembering though!

Reactions: 1
Could imagine having to do this with a small house but Pentland palace seems big enough that you would be able to find somewhere to have a quiet phone call?
I will never understand why she didn't make 'her' office into just a generic office. Have it as a place for Liam to work, a place for Darcy to do school if the schools end up shut, or a place for her and Pearl to do homework as they get older. They didn't need a third living room that only seems to be used for Instagram.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure I remember louise saying it was because of Pearl, something along the lines of Pearl being a daddy’s girl and not leaving Liam alone while he worked. I could be totally misremembering though!
yes thats right, liam wanted to read but pearl wanted his attention... seemed like louise couldn't/didn't want to distract her for a while?

Reactions: 6
Ah I thought it was that Pearl was just noisy and they needed quiet to concentrate. It just shows how badly they cope with her when the Nanny's not around. The only reason people I know did similar things was because they didn't want to force their kids/family to be silent while they worked.
I bet Louise holds it against Liam everytime he does it though because she was forced to be a mum when it wasn't even a Tuesday!!!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.