Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, when she does do tv or magazine appearances. They don’t want her as a personality, they want her to talk about being a vlogger or what crafts ect she does at home with the kids. Well, she isn’t interested in doing things like that with her family and she rarely vlogs, and when she does not many people watch them.

Reactions: 13
The thing is, when she does do tv or magazine appearances. They don’t want her as a personality, they want her to talk about being a vlogger or what crafts ect she does at home with the kids. Well, she isn’t interested in doing things like that with her family and she rarely vlogs, and when she does not many people watch them.
Interested to see if she does post the leftover Disney vlog of Pearl’s first time at Disney, expecting a lot of her muttering about Pearl not being able to appreciate it

Reactions: 6
Is there an example of someone who has moved on from YT to become a more mainstream TV personality? I can't think of anyone tbh...

Reactions: 1
Joe sugg is probably the only one
He's who I thought of too. There's plenty who have gone on to do other things too, like Troye Sivan starting as a YouTuber and going on to be a musician. It's clearly possible to make the transition, but I don't think it's easy and unless you've got a significant talent it seems next to impossible to do.

Reactions: 3
He's who I thought of too. There's plenty who have gone on to do other things too, like Troye Sivan starting as a YouTuber and going on to be a musician. It's clearly possible to make the transition, but I don't think it's easy and unless you've got a significant talent it seems next to impossible to do.
'Significant talent' is the bit Lou is missing sadly

Reactions: 13
So Insta addicted Louise is taking a month off.... seems suspicious
I think all of Gleam (and other agencies) have been told to take time off in Jan, everyones doing it. Someone's mentioned on a thread somewhere that its because January is a really dry month for #ads #spon

Reactions: 11
Just saw on TikTok someone saying that influencers spell things wrong to increase the engagement on a post or story.... we all joke about how she spells stuff wrong and she’s a ‘best selling author’ but she’s so desperate for engagement on her posts that I bet she would misspell on purpose!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw on TikTok someone saying that influencers spell things wrong to increase the engagement on a post or story.... we all joke about how she spells stuff wrong and she’s a ‘best selling author’ but she’s so desperate for engagement on her posts that I bet she would misspell on purpose!!!
This has been mentioned on Katie Snooks and Helen Anderson and Lily Pebbles threads too - what gets me about Louise is that her spelling etc has always been fine when she's responding to comments etc but then gets it wrong for paid ads so MUST be deliberate as captions are pre-approved!

Reactions: 8
Is this why she is so desperate to go on strictly?
Does she not understand what hard, physical work it is? And that there's no shortcut, especially for a person like her who doesn't have a dancing background?

OTOH, I do feel for Louise being so overweight, it does suck, I've been there. But OTOH, she has the money to do something about it. I got a gastric bypass and it changed my life, but it was a lot of money for someone like me on a normal salary. She could make the £10k it costs through literally one Insta post.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What book is she supposed to be writing? She keeps mentioning it in her 'January break' message on instagram but I can't remember her mentioning a book?
Also mentions a new launch, wonder what that is? My instinct says baby/children's clothes, can't see her going down the cleaning route as that belongs to fellow gleambot Hinch, makeup - not sure, perhaps but I don't think she's really been a big name in makeup for a while, she's already releasing books so can't imagine her hyping up a book as a new launch, she has done a clothing launch in the past and - IDK, I can see her trying this again. Or perhaps a craft kit, given that she seems to have jumped on the craft train recently

Ages ago she talked about writing a kids fiction book... Like a diary of a kid Darceys age... Jumping on the celebs write kids fiction bsndwahon... Promoted in mum tv sections ... Lorraine etc😫😤

Reactions: 5
She sure spells like a child

also don’t pretend this break is for a genuine break, it’s simply cause they can’t make much doing ads in jan

Reactions: 6
I angrily wonder if being self employed influencers can claim furlough for a month.. .. There has to be some advantage,/ sneaky reason them/ gleam do it??😵😡

Reactions: 1
I angrily wonder if being self employed influencers can claim furlough for a month.. .. There has to be some advantage,/ sneaky reason them/ gleam do it??😵😡
I would say probably that this is when all the 'back end' worker take time off. The managers and HR people and all the regular folk. Doubtful they'd be allowed to in peak times like summer and Christmas, so everyone's annual leave is probably scheduled for Jan. The faces of the company like Louise can't be trusted to work without all the adults in the room.

(I'm talking from an Australian perspective btw, I don't know what the leave requirements and conventions are like in UK. Every permanent worker gets 4 weeks of annual leave a year, and different companies/industries can encourage their employees to take it at a certain time).

Reactions: 5
I bet my house that she can’t stay off insta for a whole month!
She probably means she will stop “insta” working, as many influencers have previously done. As in no blatant ads but stories now and then, so that people don’t forget them.

Her post says she’s planning to go to Vegas so she can vlog the hell out of it... maybe she does read here.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.