Louise Pentland #11 O' Christmas tree O' Christmas tree, what else can she get free?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on princess Louise do something interesting lose weight i know your happy wit your weight . But you would get the views with trying meal plans and showing your progress. I'm giving you some tips so you don't have to use your children as cash cows

Reactions: 4
Come on princess Louise do something interesting lose weight i know your happy wit your weight . But you would get the views with trying meal plans and showing your progress. I'm giving you some tips so you don't have to use your children as cash cows
C'mon. That would actually involve the lazy cow actually having to do something herself! If she can't pay someone then she doesn't do it.

Reactions: 6
Is this ‘break’ a new one then? I mean I know a lot of vloggers don't vlog at this time of year because people are less likely to click/buy stuff and they get less freebies in the post-Christmas slump (or something) - but I swear she didn't break like this, this time last year lol

Reactions: 1
Is this ‘break’ a new one then? I mean I know a lot of vloggers don't vlog at this time of year because people are less likely to click/buy stuff and they get less freebies in the post-Christmas slump (or something) - but I swear she didn't break like this, this time last year lol
Yeah because she was on her soap box about vlogging since the day Pearl was born. Her job is completely optional, all she has to do is be consistent enough to keep followers which she bailed at last year.

Reactions: 2
It would explain why December was purely ads, she doesn't earn enough to fund her precious princess lifestyle without them and a month off means she won't have enough money to buy cheese and plastic crap!! The poor love, don't know how she'll cope. I wonder if Darcy and Pearl will still be dressed as victorian dolls or will they be put back in the cupboard under the stairs while she lazes on the sofa until it's time to film ads again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah because she was on her soap box about vlogging since the day Pearl was born. Her job is completely optional, all she has to do is be consistent enough to keep followers which she bailed at last year.
Vlogging since Pearl was born? She’s put out barely any content in the last six months...

Reactions: 4
I know this has probably been discussed before but does anyone know why Zoe and Louise aren't friends? I was just watching back old videos and Zoe is one of the first phone calls in both Louise's pregnancy announcement and the gender reveal, she even went with Louise to her 8 week scan, but as far as I'm aware shes never met Pearl?!

Reactions: 3
I think the common speculation is that something happened at this awful Hello World event that all the British youtubers collabed on that ended up being a massive flop - Louise was heavily pregnant then and there were some vague tweets/insta stories from Zoe about how some people close to her weren't supportive of her anxiety and cutting people that bring negativity out of her life? And it made people think that Louise potentially was just fed up from being pregnant and stressed about how much of a flop the event was, and Zoe was refusing to go out and meet the fans because she was too anxious and Louise may have told her to get a grip.

I might be misremembering, nothing was ever fully confirmed, but it was definitely after that event that there seemed to be zero contact between the two of them. I think during lockdown they reconnected a little bit, at least they both said that yes they still talk, but they're clearly not that close anymore.

Reactions: 12
One of my greatest curiosities is what happened at hello world. They bigged it up so much and then... not a word.

Reactions: 6
I feel like we need a pinned post at the top of each page about the Zoe and Louise fiasco as it comes up so often :’)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of my greatest curiosities is what happened at hello world. They bigged it up so much and then... not a word.
My teen went to it, it was a tit show. I’m not surprised they buried it.

I feel like we need a pinned post at the top of each page about the Zoe and Louise fiasco as it comes up so often :’)
Zoe needs a tattle wiki, does she have one?

Reactions: 1
My teen went to it, it was a tit show. I’m not surprised they buried it.

Zoe needs a tattle wiki, does she have one?

And to keep it on topic, Louise has a page with no content: https://tattle.life/wiki/louise-pentland/

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.