Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her sometimes and other times she’s a melt. I think she also suffers from being allergic to being a grown up. I’m a working mom of two. Both my husband and I have high pressure jobs and the show still had to go on since March with work and parenting and 0 support. And we didn’t sit and moan and need days out for our mental health because we had no choice. This one has had date nights weekends away spa days etc I’ve lost count and still is rattled when she has to work a few days. I’ve deleted so many huns in the last few weeks because of this and my feed has improved so much with actual inspiring women getting tit done when tit needs to be done
Little harsh.

Reactions: 1
I can’t figure her out she’s all over insta -her own beauty magazine that’s ‘free for now’ , few hauls, promise of more hauls & skin/make up chats then she vanishes and cycle repeats !

Reactions: 3
I can’t figure her out she’s all over insta -her own beauty magazine that’s ‘free for now’ , few hauls, promise of more hauls & skin/make up chats then she vanishes and cycle repeats !
She actually has no content. Her content is getting free PR saying everything looks amazing. That shes recorded this or that etc...and then saying she needs to give herself a spa day after working a few days in a row. God some of these 'influencers' tend to feel so sorry for themselves.

She’s not authentic at all. She constantly looks for sympathy like she’s the only one that ever did a days graft in her life. She also FaceTunes her face beyond recognition. She’s beyond rude to wait staff and is a right headcase. She’s got no friends by the looks of it besides that poor creature she is married to. Same look over and over.

She’s not authentic at all. She constantly looks for sympathy like she’s the only one that ever did a days graft in her life. She also FaceTunes her face beyond recognition. She’s beyond rude to wait staff and is a right headcase. She’s got no friends by the looks of it besides that poor creature she is married to. Same look over and over.
Have been at the same events as Louise and she is not nice. Not interested in getting to know people unless they can promote her, a bit like scs, fake as.

I heard from a colleague who used to work with her before she doesn't look like her insta pics at all, very different and goes missing lots in work dodges the jobs

Jesus. The amount of money she must spend in high end make up.
I often wonder with these “influencers” if they worry about all that high end swag going off.
You’ve only one face love, you couldn’t possibly get round to using it all.
I find it a tad vulgar if I’m honest.

Reactions: 2
Jesus. The amount of money she must spend in high end make up.
I often wonder with these “influencers” if they worry about all that high end swag going off.
You’ve only one face love, you couldn’t possibly get round to using it all.
I find it a tad vulgar if I’m honest.
Tonight’s ‘haul’ was the most vulgar ever from her. I thought it was completely tone deaf also. People are on their knees trying to survive Christmas.

Tonight’s ‘haul’ was the most vulgar ever from her. I thought it was completely tone deaf also. People are on their knees trying to survive Christmas.
Oh god don't start me on this one and her excessive collection of skincare and makeup and hilariously, she hasn't a clue how to even apply any of it, she's brutal at make up. It's pure and utter greed, who "collects palettes" 😏. And I have to add the way she says the word Just rea grates on me. "it's jeest so pretty, it's jeest me in a lipstick, it's jeest such pretty packaging"

Oh god don't start me on this one and her excessive collection of skincare and makeup and hilariously, she hasn't a clue how to even apply any of it, she's brutal at make up. It's pure and utter greed, who "collects palettes" 😏. And I have to add the way she says the word Just rea grates on me. "it's jeest so pretty, it's jeest me in a lipstick, it's jeest such pretty packaging"
I’ve also never come across anyone who bangs on about how tired she always is from working like Louise does. She’s constantly ‘exhausted’. She really needs to get over herself.

I’ve also never come across anyone who bangs on about how tired she always is from working like Louise does. She’s constantly ‘exhausted’. She really needs to get over herself.
I know I wish she would bore off, I've been tired since I became an adult 20 years ago but get on with it like, that's life. And the constant apologising for lack of content, I'm allergic to that word content now

Louise is not happy with you guys!!!
I don't think anyone said anything about her husband?
I’ve looked back over the thread. Someone mentioned once that he’s a saint, and another referred to him as the ‘poor creature’ that’s married to her. Two pretty commonly used phrases. That’s pretty much it. She has carefully selected parts of the thread to pedal her ‘woe is me’ narrative.

She showed us a post before Christmas saying red nails for Xmas groundbreaking , then posted her in her ppe with the hand at the side of her face oddly folded over so no nails on show . Then today her nails are still red (NYE) How she got away wearing bright red nail varnish to work as a nurse I don’t know 🙈 I certainly wouldn’t even Dare at my place of work