Louise O Connell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m new to this site. Read it but never commented until now. LOC was always someone I followed. Loved a Penney’s haul, makeup advice etc but what really has annoyed me is the fact she is just not a nice person. I’ve met her on a professional level in different circumstances and she just isn’t a nice person. Her business,her choice. What got me is that fact she would be(a while back) be posting stories while walking the corridors of the CUH with patients around, while she’s at work. So unprofessional on so many levels. She had said someone rang her workplace complaining her because of what she said on social media which I absolutely don’t agree with but it was bound to happen. She absolutely does not look the same in real life. I’ve seen her a lot. Her makeup is definitely not the same-she facetunes to death which is so so misleading. She is a self entitled madam. I get she is upset about her weight but is there a need to join every gym in cork for like a day and then brag and tell the world about it only to stop going. She is not certified in any way shape or form in anything skincare related. Why she is a beauty editor or whatever she is I don’t know. She goes on and on about work etc-we all work hun. This is the real world. She has her nails done all of the time! How this is allowed with work I don’t know. Her hubby seems like a saint. I know she suffers with her mental health and I absolutely think it’s great bringing awareness to the matter but I feel in my opinion it’s more mentioned as an excuse rather than bringing awareness if ya get me.
love a penneys haul myself. has anyone been since they reopened?
can you imagine being married to her if shes as nasty as people say. i think the mh card is an excuse to deflect from her assholery :sneaky:

Reactions: 2
Louise jumping on the bandwagon and said she only just came on the site. Bullshit - forever jumping on bandwagons. Go on away out to your flowers

Reactions: 3
I still follow her but rarely watch her these day.. she used to be so much more relatable! I think that happens to alot of them.. they gain a following then all of sudden Mrs Bucket turns in to Mrs Bouquet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m unfollowing her now, as of five minutes ago. I always found I skipped past her and the cringe IGTV finger waves and swatching her rub cream into her face every day. What am I doing with my life!! Also the never ending apologising for not posting “content”. This word is starting to grate on me. I’m not sitting by my phone dying for her to upload said content. God she’s some dose!

• Haha
I’m unfollowing her now, as of five minutes ago. I always found I skipped past her and the cringe IGTV finger waves and swatching her rub cream into her face every day. What am I doing with my life!! Also the never ending apologising for not posting “content”. This word is starting to grate on me. I’m not sitting by my phone dying for her to upload said content. God she’s some dose!
The finger waves make me want to claw my face off 😂
Beyond cringe!

That horrible penneys dress she posted 3 ways to wear (which was the same thing each time to be honest) did absolutely nothing for her. The shape was horrendous on her...

Did anyone spot her bad facetuning here? I haven’t watched her page in ages and I thought she’d stopped with the obvious editing. Look at the bottom of the door. Just so that it can’t be blamed on the type of mirror a la FBG I put it next to another one where the door isn’t curved

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Did anyone spot her bad facetuning here? I haven’t watched her page in ages and I thought she’d stopped with the obvious editing. Look at the bottom of the door. Just so that it can’t be blamed on the type of mirror a la FBG I put it next to another one where the door isn’t curved
She is getting worse and worse for the editing. The weird poses and faces she pulls trying to be sexy creep me out. Her smile does not match her eyes.

She looks different in every photo....shes not appealing to anyone. Shes only able to showcase what she can because she gets it all in PR. Shes up to her eyeballs in debt as is - imagine if she wasnt getting it all in PR

Reactions: 1
She looks different in every photo....shes not appealing to anyone. Shes only able to showcase what she can because she gets it all in PR. Shes up to her eyeballs in debt as is - imagine if she wasnt getting it all in PR
How is she up to her eyes in debt? What have I missed

Shes viscous from what i heard, very bitchy and nasty to people if they cant do anything for her.
Like many in the blogging world , SCS is the very same

Am I the only one who gets annoyed at the fact EVERY product Louise recommends is a PR sample. For duck sake like

Am I the only one who gets annoyed at the fact EVERY product Louise recommends is a PR sample. For duck sake like
Why does she get sent so much stuff, I rarely watch her so not sure how many followers she has but who is gonna take style, fashion, beauty tips from her? And the mad filtered poses to show said products 🙄

Tagging Ballygarry house well in advance of her stay in the hope they know how famous she is 🙄 she’s the whole time face timing, posting PR samples and living in print dresses - so over her

She spends a fortune on make up, skincare and clothes. I often wondered how she could afford it on a nurses salary. She will often drop €300 to €400 in one go at the beauty counters. Its insane plus all the PR she gets sent.

She spends a fortune on make up, skincare and clothes. I often wondered how she could afford it on a nurses salary. She will often drop €300 to €400 in one go at the beauty counters. Its insane plus all the PR she gets sent.
And then complains that she’s not good with money and it’s gone in a flash.

She’s some catfish this one, originally came up on my home page I think and I thought she looked similar to me and liked her style etc. Then after a few weeks I started realising holy tit this one is about 40, but the pics for her grid would have you thinking maybe mid 20s. She looks waaaaay different in the videos. And just to clarify, I’ve nothing against 40 year olds!!

I like her sometimes and other times she’s a melt. I think she also suffers from being allergic to being a grown up. I’m a working mom of two. Both my husband and I have high pressure jobs and the show still had to go on since March with work and parenting and 0 support. And we didn’t sit and moan and need days out for our mental health because we had no choice. This one has had date nights weekends away spa days etc I’ve lost count and still is rattled when she has to work a few days. I’ve deleted so many huns in the last few weeks because of this and my feed has improved so much with actual inspiring women getting tit done when tit needs to be done