Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I’ve just discovered her! I’m living vicariously through her at the moment - love her apartment and I love NYC so I’m really enjoying her content

Reactions: 2

Adeline

As far as I know Una's ex lives over in England so doubt it's him. How disappointing if it's just her brother! 😂

Reactions: 2

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I've always wondered when these influencers say "I've been getting a few questions about -insert product here-" if they just use that line to flog the product more 🧐 I'd find it so odd to message someone and ask there their watch or top is from.

Reactions: 1

Malamula

Do you not have to social distance when seeing friends/family in Ireland? Shes posted loads of stories these past few days with arms round friends etc?

Nope, we’re allowed to mingle with up to 50. Were basically out of lockdown, just common sense now really

• Heart

diddler

I love Louise. Seems very down to earth, knows what she’s good at and doesn’t just try to flog anything she can.

Does anyone know how Char Casey managed to get back into the US? I can’t figure out how Louise can’t go back when Charlotte has been back for weeks...

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dang I wish this was a rant thread 😬

I liked her until after Christmas when she took cooper to NYC.
the poor dog was clearly depressed, her instagram followers were saying it to her and she deleted or ignored them.

then the self quarantine after returning form NYC 😐

Lalala345

are you kidding!!
or......
these dipshits could educate themselves like the rest of us 😐
I'm fully aware of the guidelines & am personally making a conscious decision to limit my own social interactions in person but I do believe that with all the different messing with Phases etc which has happened, people are actually confused about what is & isn't acceptable. These influencers do have a big reach especially among the generation which seem to be flouting the guidelines most. I really do think that they don't realise that what theyre doing is so wrong as I can't see that anyone would knowingly post so much on SM with that knowledge.

Ding

VIP Member
What’s the other one?

wotzsnots

Does anyone know how Char Casey managed to get back into the US? I can’t figure out how Louise can’t go back when Charlotte has been back for weeks...
I saw on another thread Charlotte has an American passport, only US passports are being allowed in at the minute so I'm guessing that must be it!