Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wotzsnots

yeah there’s definitely a guy with her, maybe that’s why she’s not bothered about going back to ny.
Fair play for what she said about the fast fashion companies but there’s no way she didn’t know this before, I’m sure it’s been called to her attention by followers many times. I remember once she was advertising this sustainable tracksuit and then a few weeks later showed one from nasty gal or plt and said it was a good dupe for the sustainable one... lol missed the point entirely. The amount of rubbish she was shilling all the way through lockdown really annoyed me, loungewear set after loungewear set it was exhausting. Even without the fact that those workers are being mistreated, it’s exploitative of your followers to encourage them to buy multiple loungewear sets when so many people had lost their jobs and had uncertain futures.
Exactly, they were all flat out with the loungewear sets, but Louise was by far the worst! Fair play to her for putting her work on hold, but it shows how many swipe ups she usually does, her insta has been so quiet this week

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know this is a rave thread (I’m waiting for the rant thread 😂)
but..... I can’t take this seriously 😆

anything for the gram. desperate.

8D92462B-C778-492A-A5F1-18E6A5971582.jpeg
15A997BF-D4E5-48A1-92AB-434CB041520F.jpeg

Lardd

I really like Louise, I find her very down to earth. I just don’t like how she got in with Retro Flame.

Ding

VIP Member
Do you not have to social distance when seeing friends/family in Ireland? Shes posted loads of stories these past few days with arms round friends etc?