Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Got to hand it to Louise she was ahead of the game in denouncing PLT over the clothing scandal. She has a good PR advisor anyway. Not sure how these influencers didn't realise before this that fast fashion is bad!
I think they all knew it was bad but didn't have enough backbone to pass up the lucrative contracts until something like this basically forced them to in order to avoid major follower backlash.

Reactions: 4

Sheppy88

I don’t think New York took off the way she hoped but love the way she is so honest about it... soooo much better than the likes of MUF who pretend everything is perfect

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I liked her last upload, it felt like the old Louise was back.
I’m not sure New York brings out her best side.

Rubyjessie123

There was defo a fella across from her at dinner in her post last night - yes I am that sad that I spotted it 🤣🤣 Love Louise she is by far one of my faves on IG

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
Exactly, they were all flat out with the loungewear sets, but Louise was by far the worst! Fair play to her for putting her work on hold, but it shows how many swipe ups she usually does, her insta has been so quiet this week
No, Lisa Jordan was the absolute worst, squeezing her poor bump into any boohoo tat she was sent and then buying her two girls matching stuff (is there anything tackier than matching your kids clothes to yours !!?)

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Ft
I'm sure it works for her but the dog sharing is the rarest set up I ever heard of
I can only imagine how anxious it makes the poor dog when the other "parent" is missing. It would probably better for him if they had some kind of fixed schedule, instead of going months without seeing each owner. He clearly wasn't happy in NYC so I'm glad he's back in Ireland.

Reactions: 3

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

I’m not about the rave life for this one 😂
and some of the posts are less than ravey,
so we now have a rant thread, a couple of posts have been moved there.

I just adore Louise Cooney. Such a humble, genuine young girl 🥰 Her content is so beautiful, interesting and inspiring. She is the definition of kind. She deserves all the accolades she gets x x x

I think I'm obsessed. It might be because I love NYC but I think shes just fab.
I hope she’s back in NYC soon. I love her NYC content X

Lalala345

Yeah I bet she was only raging she missed out on that trip with Erika and the gang! Sure Louise was talking constantly in the days before phase 3 came in about how everything was going back to normal the following week. Good luck trying to contact trace her if she gets the virus the amount of places she's been and people she's been in contact with over the last two weeks. Even the day she went to Dublin to meet her friends she must have been in close contact with 4 or 5 different households in one day.
To be fair, it seems like a lack of understanding which combined with a large following is lethal. The HSE should actually reach out & educate these bloggers/influencers in order to spread the message of how much harm this is potentially causing. The R number has already at least doubled so we'll definitely be back into lockdown sooner rather than later at the rate its going. Especially when most of the new cases are people under 45 🤦🏼‍♀️🙈

Ding

VIP Member
I'm a recent subscriber to her channel and I am loving her vlogs at the min. The NY content is fab and she seems like a really nice person :)

Ding

VIP Member
We have 2 separate threads now? Is there anyway to merge them together, getting a bit confusing with 2 😂

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I only found her recently, through Tar Mar, and I am loving her vlogs! Not really interested in her regular content but she seems so down to earth in her vlogs, and her Q&A was great.

Reactions: 2

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Yeah, it's a bit weird she isn't staying with friends since she has so many in Dublin. Wonder if she'll bother to go see Cooper again or not.

Sunseeker2020

I think they all knew it was bad but didn't have enough backbone to pass up the lucrative contracts until something like this basically forced them to in order to avoid major follower backlash.
I think they are playing the innocent party a bit too much here. Fast fashion has always been a problem for the environment and for the workforce making them. How can you think that clothes that are so inexpensive can allow the worker to be paid a fair wage. They have known along just have to admit it now

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
No sign of a mask at any stage while hawking around.
Exactly! How great would it be if she (or any of the other influencers) added a mask to their OOTD posts? They could even use it as a way promote local people who are making and selling them, since every post has to be selling something 🙄. It would be a great way to encourage younger people to wear them. The only influencer I've actually seen wearing a mask regularly is Retro Flame, but that's probably because the rules are more strict in New York. Even she only shows it on stories, no sign in her carefully curated permanent posts.

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
Are we guessing who they fella is? GAA, rugby???? Hope it doesn’t end out she’s with the parents lol.