Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Louise isn’t after Evelyn Cusack’s job with her descriptions “this weather is soooo nice”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Matt Cooper had her on his show this evening, I didn’t think she could get more boring but I was wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Matt Cooper had her on his show this evening, I didn’t think she could get more boring but I was wrong 🙄
I could tell Matt Cooper wasn't impressed. I could excuse the boring tone of her speaking voice if she had anything interesting to say, but no. Could feel my mind switching off early into the interview.

Normally love his Culture Club slot, very interesting guests, insightful and engaging. Even the TDs he's had whom I wouldn't be a fan of like Ivana Bacic, Paschal O Donohue and Brid Smith I found extremely interesting, they spoke of a wide range of their cultural interests. Louise, however, dim as anything. Zero substance to her. Not even mediocrity gets you places nowadays it seems.

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs, not Louise purchasing a maternity pillow to help her sleep on her side when she has absolutely no bump to speak of that could be causing her discomfort at 20 weeks! The remainder of this pregnancy is going to be insufferable!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean pregnancy pillows are comfy - I've never been pregnant but I've heard people recommend them for sore backs etc!

I don’t know anything about this one but I also heard her on Matt Cooper’s Culture Club slot. bleeping hell, can anyone be more beige and basic? I could tell what her answers were going to be after five minutes. Not a cultural cell in her body.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pregnancy pillow and maternity pjs would she spare us, I’m bigger than her now after devouring a pizza and bottle glass of wine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know anything about this one but I also heard her on Matt Cooper’s Culture Club slot. bleeping hell, can anyone be more beige and basic? I could tell what her answers were going to be after five minutes. Not a cultural cell in her body.
Beige and boring is being generous! Nothing there just an air vacuum. "Britney" "Beyonce" "Taylor Swift" as her music choices. Nothing wrong with liking them, but come on, couldn't add any variety for a bit if spice. "Marian Keyes" then, for her author and she a book-club guru. She couldn't even remember the title of the first "Rachel" book either 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the way she keeps banging on about being a proud Limerick woman in nearly every interview.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not bump shaming at all but for someone who is half way there she really has no bump at all! Nothing! Like I’d never know if she hadn’t have said

Reactions: 2
I’m not bump shaming at all but for someone who is half way there she really has no bump at all! Nothing! Like I’d never know if she hadn’t have said
It seems to bother her too!! She often mentions that she can’t wait to pop! Seeing the bump can be quite a reassurance for a lot of people too!

Reactions: 2
It seems to bother her too!! She often mentions that she can’t wait to pop! Seeing the bump can be quite a reassurance for a lot of people too!
It’s common in your first time pregnancy I think. Unlike Sarah Burke, she’s ready to pop at 5 months apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t know much about pregnancies, but she seems to show quite a bit for someone who is 4 months pregnant (at least in her latest Croatia picture).

I don’t know much about pregnancies, but she seems to show quite a bit for someone who is 4 months pregnant (at least in her latest Croatia picture).
I think there’s a fair bit of sticking out the stomach after pasta going on there. She’s not showing at all

Reactions: 4
She’s looking very skinny in the Croatia pics, strange she’s looking the skinniest I’ve seen her at 20 weeks pregnant! Hope she’s not trying to stay skinny intentionally!

Reactions: 1
“Already have the babysitter booked” for Taylor. Must be great being so cock sure that you’ll get a ticket when they’re literally like gold dust. I’m sure she’s confident that she’ll be invited along as a freebie and if that happens I’ll actually fume. Taylor has a process in place for getting tickets that aims to cut out all that nonsense so if she gets landed with a freebie people will be rightly pissed

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.