Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming attention that she turned on the like count on her pregnancy post and hides the like on every other post

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sure she's Terror guiding her on what to do and get for free! "Here Lou start dropping the word poonamie every few sentences pampers love it" 😂

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think that scan they were holding on the photo was dated April 29th 🕵 or the twenty somethingth anyway

Reactions: 3
Why do people post these pregnancy reaction videos to 1000s of strangers? No one cares

Reactions: 21
Why do people post these pregnancy reaction videos to 1000s of strangers? No one cares
I’d only said yday it was nice she just did a normal announcement, eh no she has to go ott. Why is nothing private anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d only said yday it was nice she just did a normal announcement, eh no she has to go ott. Why is nothing private anymore
Imagine the thought process behind setting your phone up recording all that nonsense for the validation of a load of strangers on the internet 🙄

Reactions: 24
If anyone ever records my reaction to anything I’m cutting them out of my life 😂😂 I’m sick of this bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"stand there so I can capture for you a fraction of a second for a montage"

Get in the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.