Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally the most boring person on Instagram will have some content. Prepare for the influx of #SP's from every nursery/maternity company on the planet. Woodies will probably pay for the nursery like they did the decor of her family's holiday home, heck even Daft might SP her a house! It will be a cost-free pregnancy either way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t figure out why everyone here is so obsessed with her getting a ring? Not everyone wants a ring, define the purpose of a ring? Spend thousands for a day out so you’re legally married under the eyes of the church/law. A LOT of people don’t want this. They are very much a happy couple and this is fantastic news, Louise is a bore but she doesn’t bother me she’s one of the easier instagrammers to not damage your eye sockets from rolling 🙈🙈
She wants a ring for content … that’s obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t figure out why everyone here is so obsessed with her getting a ring? Not everyone wants a ring, define the purpose of a ring? Spend thousands for a day out so you’re legally married under the eyes of the church/law. A LOT of people don’t want this. They are very much a happy couple and this is fantastic news, Louise is a bore but she doesn’t bother me she’s one of the easier instagrammers to not damage your eye sockets from rolling 🙈🙈
Ok but comments like this are conveniently glossing over the fact that she was GAGGING for a ring! A ring isn’t important to everyone. It wasn’t for me. But it was for her! It was so obvious to anyone who followed her. THAT. IS. THE. POINT. So can people stop coming on making this same lame ass point like it’s some kind of breakthrough commentary??

Reactions: 20
Ok but comments like this are conveniently glossing over the fact that she was GAGGING for a ring! A ring isn’t important to everyone. It wasn’t for me. But it was for her! It was so obvious to anyone who followed her. THAT. IS. THE. POINT. So can people stop coming on making this same lame ass point like it’s some kind of breakthrough commentary??
She has been wearing all white on every trip for about a year 😂😂😂 she was desperate for the ring 💍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Agree Lou has been absolutely gagging for a ring the last while, it’s been so obvious especially with everyone in her circle getting engaged or married, combined with the fact her content had completely gone downhill. This thread was speculating it for months we even had a bet on a Christmas Eve engagement 😅

Reactions: 10
I think she's always worn white, she's a gorgeous girl and it looks great on her.

Saying that I reckon he'll pop the question this summer
Well he more or less has to no! Sealed the deal Lou poking holes in condoms 🤣joke, that always reminds me of ‘footballers wives’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the fertility tea? Ttc for 9 months now and it seems to happen so easily for all these insta morons and I’m only 30!
Have you tried the €10 ovulation kits on Amazon, I tit you not I was up the duff the firsssst month I used. You need them!! Sorry off topic!

Reactions: 1
Have you tried the €10 ovulation kits on Amazon, I tit you not I was up the duff the firsssst month I used. You need them!! Sorry off topic!
Thanks I’ve tried every brand of them and had sex every other day!

Reactions: 2
My thinking is that her sister got there before her with the engagement and she took matters into her own hands with an ‘accident’ . I’m 30 (and engaged) and the pressure to get engaged have babies is huuuuge in early 30s (in my circles anyway) . A baby is another form of commitment (a bigger commitment ) and will satisfy the 30 year old pressure she is feeling if she’s comparing herself to peers

Reactions: 10
I’m not shocked she’s pregnant. As many have said they are going out a few years, living together and they’re in their 30’s. I’m not old fashioned at all. Maybe they never want to get married🤷🏼‍♀️ who knows but if they do then I don’t know why they just didn’t do it before the baby. Maybe she didn’t want to steel her sisters limelight. Anyway whatever the reason it doesn’t really fit into the image she portrays online imo.

Reactions: 4
Maybe they just felt the time was right for them to have a baby??
They seem very happy, so best of luck to them

Reactions: 5
So she’s locked him down with a pregnancy.
She does know you can’t give a baby up like you can a dog when you get bored right. 🫤 like you can’t just send it away for 6 months.

poor lad is one step away from being an insta husband flogging her god awful clothes and drinking her god awful fizzy tit while holding the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not shocked, I had my first at 30 also not married. The reality as a woman is our fertility starts to decline from 30 on.
They seem to be in a solid relationship and v happy.
I'm not a fan of hers but baby news is happy news 😊

Reactions: 6
Reading the thread i don't think anyone is unhappy for her or reading the comments it's not that it's the 1950s and she should be shone away for having a baby out of wedlock! People do things at different stages, baby, wedding, house whatever! What's weird about Clue-Lous pregnancy announcement is that is falls outside influencer 101. She drip feed the fella for as long as she could for engagement - an elbow here or there a meal for 2, the pint of Guiness. Wore white to every weekend away, the thirst for an engagement ring was real! One would have expected Lou Lou to get engaged milk it for as long as physically possible, House milk for as long as possible- interiors freebies, doing it up, then do up the nursesy to then announce pregnancy, kids and move into the "mom influencer" space! Kid is planned or unplanned who cares, but it just falls so out of sync with Vanilla planner Louise!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair I think a lot of people are finding it hard to get a house and get married by the age they want to and if for example , you were waiting for those things to have a baby , you could find yourself a lot older than you want to be having kids. Not saying there’s any right age but women do have to be conscious. If it is planned (don’t think it is ) - Maybe Louise’s sister is getting married next year and Louise knows she wouldn’t be getting married till 2025 and didn’t want to wait till at least 2026 to have a first baby perhaps ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.