Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but why wud he put a ring on it for someone he’s dating 6 months just to keep up with her insta pathetic life. Obviously baby wasn’t planned but happy for them
They are together a few years now. She just kept it quiet for a long time

Reactions: 1
I agree but why wud he put a ring on it for someone he’s dating 6 months just to keep up with her insta pathetic life. Obviously baby wasn’t planned but happy for them
Are they not together almost 3 years and living together for almost 1.5 years? I think it’s obvious the baby was planned and I expect they’ll make great parents

Reactions: 7
Happy for them!

And i expect she’ll get at least another six months of moving content out of it too when they have to find somewhere new to move to.

Reactions: 6
What’s the fertility tea? Ttc for 9 months now and it seems to happen so easily for all these insta morons and I’m only 30!

Reactions: 6
What’s the fertility tea? Ttc for 9 months now and it seems to happen so easily for all these insta morons and I’m only 30!
The will to turn their offspring into a waking ad and a constant payday makes their ovaries work extra hard!

In all seriousness, hope it happens for you soon!💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope it happens for you too. These announcements can be hard. X

Delighted for Louise and its great that Belle Azzure will have one around the same age too

Reactions: 4
some of the comments on here had me checking was it 2023 or 1983.. 🤣 jesus wept.. a child out of wedlock.. someone alert the church elders 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Are they together long? I thought it was a few months. Totally shocked!! I’m sure it was a surprise too. I saw her a few times in the crescent. She looks so much lankier and awkward looking in person. What does the bf work at?
They're together since Jan 2021 and she confirmed on her story that she was "taken" in March 2021

Reactions: 2
My opinion is this was planned by her because no ring was coming. No way would she have chosen to have her own small child at her future wedding otherwise.

Reactions: 14
some of the comments on here had me checking was it 2023 or 1983.. 🤣 jesus wept.. a child out of wedlock.. someone alert the church elders 🙄
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, I did that myself 😆 my point was she has been GASPING for a ring for over a year - like literally wearing white any time they went anywhere in case he proposed and booking all of these scenic insta proposal worthy locations. So I find it odd that he hasn’t done it when she so desperately wanted it. A child is a much bigger step in your relationship and commitment for life!

Reactions: 18
The comments about getting pregnant to push a ring. I don’t live in Ireland anymore and none of my friends have done this so maybe it is a common thing…but really? It just doesn’t make sense in 2023 that anyone would do it. Also they come off as majorly misogynistic wether that’s intended or not…a man is 50% involved in creating a baby and if he does not want a child and does not want to risk an accidental pregnancy then he knows what to do.

Reactions: 16
My opinion is this was planned by her because no ring was coming. No way would she have chosen to have her own small child at her future wedding otherwise.
What age is Louise? I am shocked too I thought she’d want the wedding first but delighted for her. She’s mid 30s I’m guessing? She’s been with him for 2.5 years and living together 1 so nothing wild here.
I do think all the huns scaremonger each other with the fertility “journeys”. Seems to be a panic and perhaps rightfully so. I (mid 30s) am working in the states and the amount of late 20s coworkers who tell me I should freeze my eggs is unreal. I never felt that pressure in Ireland and I think it’s trickling over. (Personally think it’s a money trap here sadly)
The only thing here is that I feel like when child comes before wedding, the wedding is more practical (often delayed) and not some big insta-extravaganza, the child comes first. That’s the only reason I thought she’d wait but maybe she is more down to earth than I thought. She is seeing all her friends have children or get pregnant. She never struck me as very independent in her thoughts

Reactions: 5
What age is Louise? I am shocked too I thought she’d want the wedding first but delighted for her. She’s mid 30s I’m guessing? She’s been with him for 2.5 years and living together 1 so nothing wild here.
I do think all the huns scaremonger each other with the fertility “journeys”. Seems to be a panic and perhaps rightfully so. I (mid 30s) am working in the states and the amount of late 20s coworkers who tell me I should freeze my eggs is unreal. I never felt that pressure in Ireland and I think it’s trickling over. (Personally think it’s a money trap here sadly)
The only thing here is that I feel like when child comes before wedding, the wedding is more practical (often delayed) and not some big insta-extravaganza, the child comes first. That’s the only reason I thought she’d wait but maybe she is more down to earth than I thought. She is seeing all her friends have children or get pregnant. She never struck me as very independent in her thoughts
I think she’s 30

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think she’s 30
Oh Jesus, I take it back then. Besides Niamh Cullen she is the only one in that influencer group that is not married/childless. (Belle azzure, Lauren Arthurs, Jess redden, clem mcniece, Niamh osullivan, aoife walsh- Christ even her pal Sinead Curvy Style 😂, Siobh OHagans announcement would shock anyone into it if they were sensitive to comparison) that world is all keeping up with each other it seems

Reactions: 3
The comments about getting pregnant to push a ring. I don’t live in Ireland anymore and none of my friends have done this so maybe it is a common thing…but really? It just doesn’t make sense in 2023 that anyone would do it. Also they come off as majorly misogynistic wether that’s intended or not…a man is 50% involved in creating a baby and if he does not want a child and does not want to risk an accidental pregnancy then he knows what to do.
Know a few that it was highly speculated that the baby was to push for a ring. They soon realise though if you have to push a man to propose there in lies the problem! She ll be sickened when she realises she can’t indulge herself 24/7 with a baby around. Can’t wait to see 🍿 but first all the freebies.

Reactions: 4
Well it's easy to guess which of the parents the baby will look like... both!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can’t figure out why everyone here is so obsessed with her getting a ring? Not everyone wants a ring, define the purpose of a ring? Spend thousands for a day out so you’re legally married under the eyes of the church/law. A LOT of people don’t want this. They are very much a happy couple and this is fantastic news, Louise is a bore but she doesn’t bother me she’s one of the easier instagrammers to not damage your eye sockets from rolling 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.