Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby to force a ring!! Yikes! She’s too vanilla to get caught out!

Reactions: 17
Genuinely shocked though. I thought she was so cookie cutter that she would have to follow the traditional path or at the very least have a ring first. Fair play to them for doing it their own way. She’s about to get some land though 🤣 like she doesn’t even have any nephews or nieces for reference or experience 😬 wasn’t she going on about her fertility in a vlog a while ago and then deleted it

Reactions: 19
Are they together long? I thought it was a few months. Totally shocked!! I’m sure it was a surprise too. I saw her a few times in the crescent. She looks so much lankier and awkward looking in person. What does the bf work at?

Reactions: 7
Lads I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the FBI hasn’t a patch on you! 😂 was called here weeks ago. Like she’s dry as but she’s not the worst of them and a baby is always lovely news.
here here! Fair play to those who guessed!

Reactions: 9
Terrie already in there with the “still not over it!!!”
Pathetic individuals
Ha. Shock horror - woman in early 30s in a relationship gets pregnant.
It looks like she only hard launched him at her friend’s wedding about 18 months ago - is that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They aren’t together long at all, but god knows she has to keep up with all the other insta huns. She’s the last one essentially to not have been pregnant and she’s absolutely not strong or independent enough to live life on her own terms. She must have got inspo from SOH

Reactions: 11
Ah you known what. she's definitely not the worst of them...I kinda started to warm to her when she moved to NY... she's beige and borning but I honestly think she'll make a great mum... it's going to be a huge adjustment and maybe it'll be the making of her . They both look genuinely happy and honestly I'm happy for them.. congrats Lou Lou.😊.. ranting with recommence shortly 😂

Reactions: 19
I’ll be shot for this and called old fashioned and all sorts but would he not have put a ring on it like! She’s been clearly gagging for it for at least a year. A child is a way bigger commitment. I like that they didn’t follow the typical path but I also find it odd that he hasn’t proposed yet, help?!

Reactions: 15
I’ll be shot for this and called old fashioned and all sorts but would he not have put a ring on it like! She’s been clearly gagging for it for at least a year. A child is a way bigger commitment. I like that they didn’t follow the typical path but I also find it odd that he hasn’t proposed yet, help?!
I agree but why wud he put a ring on it for someone he’s dating 6 months just to keep up with her insta pathetic life. Obviously baby wasn’t planned but happy for them

Reactions: 8
Hope she's not going to do what she did with her little dachshund (he was between homes for 6 months at a time with some friend!)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m actually shocked. I never thought Louise would have a baby before the ring

Reactions: 11
I agree but why wud he put a ring on it for someone he’s dating 6 months just to keep up with her insta pathetic life. Obviously baby wasn’t planned but happy for them
I reckon it was planned … by her at least! She mentioned fertility in a podcast and deleted it so that’s obv on her mind. Must have got the impression from him that he wouldn’t propose for ages so she’s forced the hand a bit. Oh she’s in for an awakening coz she’s one spoiled see centered yoke. Hope it’s the making of her to have to put someone else ahead of yourself. Push him into buying a house too another bonus.

Reactions: 13
They aren’t together long at all, but god knows she has to keep up with all the other insta huns. She’s the last one essentially to not have been pregnant and she’s absolutely not strong or independent enough to live life on her own terms. She must have got inspo from SOH
Had look there they are together 2 years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.