Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colour is lovely and finally dressed appropriate for a wedding! Is she expecting??? Photo with bride she looks much wider in hips than usual and either the placement of embellishments on dress i thought were a bump!?

Reactions: 9
Looks like no 5 star hotel for Lou Lou and her twin(boyfriend ) in Sligo…. mobile home for the night , a big come down for her 😆

Reactions: 2
Colour is lovely and finally dressed appropriate for a wedding! Is she expecting??? Photo with bride she looks much wider in hips than usual and either the placement of embellishments on dress i thought were a bump!?
Same. She might have to go the 👶 route to get the proposal.

Reactions: 1
God that would be completely out of left field for her but for such a lush I can’t remember the last time I saw her with a drink in her hand 🧐

Reactions: 4
I can see that too but also that mighta been taken after the huuuge dinners you get at a wedding! Would be v surprised if she went down the family route before getting married

Saw her walking down the canal this morning with Cooper and the twin BF in tow. Himself headed in to work, while she swans off for the day then a free hotel stay after. No sign of the dog in any of her stories today, must have fobbed it off on him. You’d have to wonder what he’s thinking sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The laziest form of “influencing” -
Send me an event and I’ll find your outfit (and it will only be an AF link) 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ya know for such a lush we haven’t seen her drink in a while. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was duffed. I’d expect her to follow the traditional pattern but you’d never know

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell!!!! I had a feeling after she had a one on one lunch with most of the huns during the week that she would prob be sharing the news with them. For such a lush it was weird that she wasn’t drinking

Reactions: 10
Lads I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the FBI hasn’t a patch on you! 😂 was called here weeks ago. Like she’s dry as but she’s not the worst of them and a baby is always lovely news.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.