Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go again... https://goldbergh.com/products/france-jumpsuit-faux-fur-black-white

More money than sense, madness paying that when she is a beginner 🙈
Is anyone surprised she dropped 1k on an outfit she'll never wear again? She spends at least 300-500 on Boohoo quality tat off Revolve on a regular basis. Plus each time she starts her "hey guys, just thought I'd come on and talk to you about X, Y, Z" paid ad she's probably getting at least 5k. She has no concept of money as she has to do the bare minimum to get plenty of it. It's everything that's wrong with today's world. Airheads, such as, earn more for pretending to use a moisturizer than the hard working 9-5 7 days a week person.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is anyone surprised she dropped 1k on an outfit she'll never wear again? She spends at least 300-500 on Boohoo quality tat off Revolve on a regular basis. Plus each time she starts her "hey guys, just thought I'd come on and talk to you about X, Y, Z" paid ad she's probably getting at least 5k. She has no concept of money as she has to do the bare minimum to get plenty of it. It's everything that's wrong with today's world. Airheads, such as, earn more for pretending to use a moisturizer than the hard working 9-5 7 days a week person.
Dominique Nugent did the same last year I believe but was much worse, I am assuming they sell them on after? Otherwise their outfits are the price of a small holiday on its own 🤯

God love her she’s delighted with herself learning to ski. It’s kind of nice seeing her personality though, better than posing in a front of a mirror with the legs out constantly. Maybe this will be her first hobby? 🥱

Reactions: 10
You mean standing in front of a mirror legs crossed like she's bursting to pee?

• Haha
She honestly looks like such a fool over there. In gawping at the Louis Vuitton snow gear and she barely able to stand up on the slops unattended. I’m mortified for her

Louise is living in a different world - surely she has seen designer stores before in all her fancy travels - she is so embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 9
How can someone this dim make more money than doctors, teachers and other highly intellectual / skilled professions. This era truly baffles me.

Reactions: 18
It looks like she has her own skis too… those don’t look like rentals

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If they are discussing having children/fertility testing, then they should get a DNA test done first as I am having serious trouble not believing that they aren't related. They look like twins

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe he was intending on proposing to her but has since gotten ick due to her flailing about on the slopes like the inflatable tube man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's going to get the ring I feel!

Otherwise she will combust plus its the perfect instagramable spot for it and she would be sick at the thought of missing the shot.

• Haha
She's going to get the ring I feel!

Otherwise she will combust plus its the perfect instagramable spot for it and she would be sick at the thought of missing the shot.
It’s very picturesque there. But forgot the engagement for a sec.. I want to know how she could fit so many ski suits and jackets in her luggage! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where she is now looks beautiful and intimate but there seems to be others bubbling away in the hot tub with them. But this could be the place where it happens

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where she is now looks beautiful and intimate but there seems to be others bubbling away in the hot tub with them. But this could be the place where it happens
It’s over €700 a night in ski season for that hotel so hoping this is it! 💍

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lou better pray Meta (and therefore IG) never goes downhill and shuts down.

She can’t even go a day or a weekend without posting. How does her boyfriend deal with this constant scrutiny, I wonder. It would exhaust me to have someone clued to their phone taking pics all day while on what could be a “romantic” vacation.

Lou "there is no snow up here due to high temperatures"
Also Lou literally in the next post "buy my fast fashion that is contributing to the climate emergency"

Reactions: 16
She’s making big bucks been a bum the world gone mad and what does he work at bleeping joke shop the two of them….

Reactions: 3
She’s making big bucks been a bum the world gone mad and what does he work at bleeping joke shop the two of them….
He’s an actuary which makes their pairing more gas in my eyes. He must be smart and she’s lights on, no one’s home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.