Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her intention was to show a typical Instahun ski trip but it just ended up with her faffing about in expensive gear and looking like a plonker 😂

Reactions: 6
She would rot ya. That boyfriend also needs a boot up the arse.
I mean I agree but why re. the boyfriend? For bringing her there? I didn’t know that location at all. Didn’t realise it’s for more experienced skiers. I’d say she assumed as she’s v fit that she’d take to it like a duck to water. Skiing is hard. And the older you are, the harder it is to learn.

I don’t know enough about skiing to comment but is Mark as good as she thinks he is? My husband could do any slopes handy enough but says his technique is v poor. I would think Mark’s is a lot worse. But again, I’m no expert and maybe he was doing a method I haven’t seen previously.

Reactions: 4
Andorra is not Instagram central though. Not fashionable enough for these influencers.
Well it’s perfect to start ! We have fab photos on husky rides through the mountains, ski-mobile rides at midnight. We got better at skiing & went to Austria & Switzerland but to be honest the best craic & non pretentious people we met in Andorra can’t be beaten !

Reactions: 5
I don’t know enough about skiing to comment but is Mark as good as she thinks he is? My husband could do any slopes handy enough but says his technique is v poor. I would think Mark’s is a lot worse. But again, I’m no expert and maybe he was doing a method I haven’t seen previously.
Totally agree. He didn’t exactly look a natural on that clip she posted. In fact, maybe average at best. She’s acting like he’s going for downhill gold at the Olympics…

I can’t even with the outfit and the baby runs... madness

Reactions: 4
That jumpsuit is not 800, but 1000 (979). Insane for something she’s gonna wear once and throw away.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
By the look of his skiing ability, it’s probably his second or 3rd time maybe but defo far from a pro.

Can’t believe the suit cost that, I couldn’t find the exact link but knew similar suits from that brand go for around €800. That’s mental money.

Reactions: 8
I have a poor memory when it comes to influencers so I love that tattlers forget nothing! I love the reminders of ridiculous things I’d forgotten. So thanks for the comments above.

I’m shocked to the core with spending €1000 on a ski suit when by the looks of it, she might never return. Shocking.

Reactions: 5
I think I've said it on every thread. Lou Lou is very much a lights on no one home kinda girl. When she comes on and trys to say something intelligent on current affairs she just comes across like she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Reactions: 18
“It’s so snowy here” she says up in the Swiss alps in January
Louise is just terrific for her weather reports on Instagram - often she takes the time to tell us ‘it’s snowing’ as she watches 3 snowflakes fall from the sky while she’s in her apartment in Dublin and then rushes to put on her cosy socks, cosy hot choc and cosy candles and wrap up warm from the blizzard outside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was it her last year who thought the change of clocks in March means we’re getting more minutes during the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Was it her last year who thought the change of clocks in March means we’re getting more minutes during the day?
Hahahahaha yes that was her 😆😆😆 totally forgot about that. God she really is dim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.