Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Louise! Niamhs engaged now, she’s going to be wearing white every waking minute

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d say she’ll be seriously ripping if she makes it to 1st of Jan without a ring. Personally I wouldn’t like a Christmas engagement (my fingers swell in the cold and you wouldn’t get a ring to fit anyway 😆) but she’s the exact type who would love it. She’s as basic as they come.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another one of her friends got engaged…she must feel so left out waiting for that ring.

Reactions: 4
God she comes across as a total airhead shiteing on about Christmas vibes in the apt.....most people have two weeks left in work Louise and the weather is making life very difficult. She's legit on another planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of us won’t be in “Christmas mode” until 5pm on the 23rd Louise because we have full time jobs and don’t all have the time to be arsing about admiring our Christmas trees at two o clock in the day. What kind of a fool doesn’t realise it’ll be just as dark at 6am as the middle of the night this time of year. Only someone who doesn’t get out of the scratcher til midday, that’s who

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s the sparkly nails done, Mark god speed! Cause she won’t make it to Christmas if you don’t hurry up and ask

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s on the verge of combusting today with the excitement of possibly being engaged soon 😂 admiring her nails by the tree imagining a ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on the verge of combusting today with the excitement of possibly being engaged soon 😂 admiring her nails by the tree imagining a ring 🤣
Maybe I’m losing the plot here but she has oul lady long skinny hands i thought 🙈I’m defo losing the plot. She ll be insufferable if he does!

I think it’s quite sad that so many women like Louise still place so much value on being engaged and married by a certain age. It’s almost like some women see marriage as the pinnacle of success and once that’s done that’s it their life is complete. It’s not the 1950s anymore but sometimes I wonder. How many of these relationships are purely for the wedding/show/pressure and not the marriage and lifetime commitment that comes with that. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the divorce rate in Ireland skyrocketed in years to come.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s quite sad that so many women like Louise still place so much value on being engaged and married by a certain age. It’s almost like some women see marriage as the pinnacle of success. It’s not the 1950s anymore but sometimes I wonder. How many of these relationships are purely for the wedding/show/pressure and not the marriage and lifetime commitment that comes with that.
Agree! It’s all about the engagement and wedding and then kids … Tick tick tick. Same types then don’t bother their arse going to other peoples wedding then once they re onto kids … coz they re so self centred and act like they re the first in the world to have kids. Between herself and Jennifer wrynne they ll both have seizures if they don’t get rings this Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Lou writes a letter to Santa, that’s the only way she is getting an engagement ring this year. Hohoho Lou

Reactions: 2
Is it me or have her teeth gotten worse with the Invisalign? She used to have perfect teeth and now they look different. They’re not bad but they looked better before.

Reactions: 3
Agree! It’s all about the engagement and wedding and then kids … Tick tick tick. Same types then don’t bother their arse going to other peoples wedding then once they re onto kids … coz they re so self centred and act like they re the first in the world to have kids. Between herself and Jennifer wrynne they ll both have seizures if they don’t get rings this Xmas.
when people turn down wedding invites solely because their children aren’t invited 🥴🥴 baffles me

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.