Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Derv one makes my skin crawl.. the sideways head 🤢🥴 in just holding the bag with socks inside just for the gram. They’d make you puke the fakeness of it all

Reactions: 9
I’m so proud of Lou..
1. attended an awards event.. got a free lunch and some selfies
2. Visited her own/shared pop up shop where she watched ppl work hard and took a video of the till
3. Decorated her Christmas tree with potentially #gifted baubles
4. Drank some free wine

Whoever that Terry McEvoy is clearly never saw an ordinary person do an actual day’s work. If she thinks Lou Lou is a super star, she would have her mind blown to see what real life ppl do every day of the week with no awards, thanks or praise.

Gushing over insta huns really needs to end. There are some wonderful people who use social media to do amazing work. But Louise works for Louise.
Louise must be the one asking Terror in her Q&As how does she do it all!!! Some people get up in morning exercise,kids, drop offs, do a full time job, collect kids, dinners, social or work event & have probably put up the Xmas tree on their lunch break, cleaned the house, put on a few washes, ordered Xmas presents online!! Clooless would be in a tizzy if she saw what a real working day was like!!! Imagine the conversations at dinner table with her and Mark. "Mad day in work today" " yah me too, I'd to do 4 full outfit changes for a reel"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Derv one makes my skin crawl.. the sideways head 🤢🥴 in just holding the bag with socks inside just for the gram. They’d make you puke the fakeness of it all
I only found out recently she has her own thread. Not a bitchy comment just an FYI, I enjoyed it when I found it when someone said it on here!

Reactions: 1
Lou playing shop has the be the most patronising thing to anyone that has an actual real job!

Reactions: 11
Lou playing shop has the be the most patronising thing to anyone that has an actual real job!
Yeah the has really pissed me off. She knows exactly what she’s at coasting through life. I’d give my front teeth for these influencers to be forced work a normal/proper job for a few weeks. Lazy, entitled assholes eating out, working out and indulging in freebie after freebie. Sick of the sight of them.

Reactions: 15
Louise Cooney can use a cash register, I repeat Louise Cooney can use a cash register- I have honestly never seen anything as cringe and as ridiculous from her in ages! She is CLOO - LESS

Reactions: 8
What annoyed me also was her thanking the staff for “helping” her. No Lou, they are the ones doing the work - fit out of the shop, selling her stock for her, dealing with awkward customers, keeping the store tidy, merchandising etc. she’ll just swan in every now and then for a photo. And yet she thinks she’s doing all the work.

Reactions: 6
How is she not frozen 🥶
Did she actually go out in this or just wore for the picture?

In any case, it’s not like she has miles to walk in this outfit. From her apartment to the Tesla, to the restaurant, back to the Tesla and then home. She probably will fee l the cold for 1 minute tops.

Don’t like the low neck with the short skirt. Everyone knows it’s either one or the other. Both together doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 7
She says she was dying to go to Cashel Palace for ages.....but waits for a gifted stay!
If you were that keen, you'd pay for it!

Was literally about to book afternoon tea there for Christmas...forget it! Her & Rob Kenny gifted a stay!

Disgusting! They can well afford it & I don't see either of those instahuns adding anything to the marketing of that 5 star hotel!

Bloody joke

Reactions: 17
She says she was dying to go to Cashel Palace for ages.....but waits for a gifted stay!
If you were that keen, you'd pay for it!

Was literally about to book afternoon tea there for Christmas...forget it! Her & Rob Kenny gifted a stay!

Disgusting! They can well afford it & I don't see either of those instahuns adding anything to the marketing of that 5 star hotel!

Bloody joke
Jess redden was there this week too so wondering if that was gifted also - don’t think it was declared if it was. Off the list now also, not paying their prices so influencers can get it for free!

Reactions: 7
She literally did an ad for one watch this morning and then showed another as part of an ad this evening, it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
She'll need another holiday after all of this work 😉
I think she had a holiday.. from her latest post, it looks like she went to the airport, did her Christmas shopping in the loop and then went home again.. with an empty suit case. Some life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.