Louise Cooney #9 Wearing white, flogging, nothing to do I’ll sell some Cloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringe at her having Aoife Walsh on her podcast as if she has overcome great adversity as a single mom. She was dumped by her wealthy boyfriend & her parents do the heavy lifting with the kid. What a farce. Aoife hasn’t worked a day in her life she is hardly inspirational to anyone. I’m sick of all these huns interviewing each other blowing amour up each others arses

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Cringe at her having Aoife Walsh on her podcast as if she has overcome great adversity as a single mom. She was dumped by her wealthy boyfriend & her parents do the heavy lifting with the kid. What a farce. Aoife hasn’t worked a day in her life she is hardly inspirational to anyone. I’m sick of all these huns interviewing each other blowing amour up each others arses
It's a pyramid scheme, like Lou is hardly gomna have somebody worth listening to on her podcast. She's a nobody herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is she wearing half nothing when pregnant at an outdoor gig in Thomond Park. Seriously dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand what having Aoife Walsh on is got to do with books anyway, is her podcast not supposed to be out books?! She has Rachel gorey in also, Siobhan o Hagan next week,

I don’t understand what having Aoife Walsh on is got to do with books anyway, is her podcast not supposed to be out books?! She has Rachel gorey in also, Siobhan o Hagan next week,
I was thinking the same myself. All the insta huns have podcasts and they all have each other on them.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same myself. All the insta huns have podcasts and they all have each other on them.
It's all one big boring circle-jerk at this stage. If it isn't them blowing smoke up each other's @rses in the comments of their IG posts, it's gifting each other products from "their own lines" and saying how amazing they are and here, guests on each other's podcasts. It's bound to burn out one day, only a matter of time.....
---
Anyone know did she get a code for Taylor Swift tickets or is on the "Wait List" ? ...or does she not have to worry like us plebs and will just sit back get them free 🤬 Know so many heartbroken people, both adults and adults on behalf of their children languishing on the wait list.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's all one big boring circle-jerk at this stage. If it isn't them blowing smoke up each other's @rses in the comments of their IG posts, it's gifting each other products from "their own lines" and saying how amazing they are and here, guests on each other's podcasts. It's bound to burn out one day, only a matter of time.....
---
Anyone know did she get a code for Taylor Swift tickets or is on the "Wait List" ? ...or does she not have to worry like us plebs and will just sit back get them free 🤬 Know so many heartbroken people, both adults and adults on behalf of their children languishing on the wait list.
She’ll prob be brought by Penny’s or Very. So annoying. Don’t remember any of them posting from her 2018 Croke Park concerts

She’ll prob be brought by Penny’s or Very. So annoying. Don’t remember any of them posting from her 2018 Croke Park concerts
You can guarantee she'll be there, no need for Lou to stress about anything in life.

Sorry if it’s been covered already as I only loosely follow louise but what’s the story with the house ? Have they bought? Or just moving out of the apt?

I think renting a house up Portmarnock direction? North side definitely. Going by the article for VIP or whatever mag it was.

Reactions: 1
I think renting a house up Portmarnock direction? North side definitely. Going by the article for VIP or whatever mag it was.
Jesus Christ she can go back to the south side 🤣
---
He must be from there interesting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just listened to her podcast there as I was curious. The one with Aoife was as boring as dish water. What is up with her speech? Does she have a lisp or is it the braces? Don’t know why but her quite soft voice grates on me. She’s incredibly boring.

Reactions: 2
Just listened to her podcast there as I was curious. The one with Aoife was as boring as dish water. What is up with her speech? Does she have a lisp or is it the braces? Don’t know why but her quite soft voice grates on me. She’s incredibly boring.
She really is, I think on every page of every thread linked to Louise, the word boring pops up atleast once.
It astounds me that she is still making a living doing this considering how dull she is.
I don't even really pop on to have a nose at her page anymore, even with the pregnancy.
I just know I'm missing absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
She’s just one of those nice boring people who never has an opinion on anything. She goes along with the status quo to be liked by everyone but people like that are just no fun to be around.

Poor Lou has ‘compiled’ a lot of junk over the pay year and now she has the arduous task of moving house …. Wrong word dumb Lou and is most of that junk freebies. Looks will fade and so will the Insta hun life and then what’s left of Lou …. Just very low IQ. Good luck to him!
---
Poor Lou has ‘compiled’ a lot of junk over the pay year and now she has the arduous task of moving house …. Wrong word dumb Lou and is most of that junk freebies. Looks will fade and so will the Insta hun life and then what’s left of Lou …. Just very low IQ. Good luck to him!
Pay was a typo - meant ‘last’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.