Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxlimgirlxx

They aren’t together long at all, but god knows she has to keep up with all the other insta huns. She’s the last one essentially to not have been pregnant and she’s absolutely not strong or independent enough to live life on her own terms. She must have got inspo from SOH
Had look there they are together 2 years

Ailte

VIP Member
She’s on the verge of combusting today with the excitement of possibly being engaged soon 😂 admiring her nails by the tree imagining a ring 🤣
Maybe I’m losing the plot here but she has oul lady long skinny hands i thought 🙈I’m defo losing the plot. She ll be insufferable if he does!

APM

Sorry if it’s been covered already as I only loosely follow louise but what’s the story with the house ? Have they bought? Or just moving out of the apt?

go_walkies

Also I know I’m being a total pain by asking this and I hate when others do this!! But the partner of my bff messaged me yesterday saying he wants to propose to her in Paris this summer. He’s looking to book somewhere central with a balcony view, and wants tips on nice places to eat etc! Lord knows why he asked me as I’ve only been twice and both have been times when I’ve been scrimping! Now he said he can’t afford to splash much as they are both saving for a baby.. would anyone have any reccs 🙈😬🥴🥴hate myself for even asking 🤯🔫 but I just really want to help him as they’ve been through a lot. He has overcome so much and to even ask me for help has melted me so I don’t want to let him down. Just somewhere decent like. Not overly fancy! I just wouldn’t have a scooby 🙈
Google Emily in Paris proposal spots, there was an episode storyline about proposal spots in the city!

dee_mc

VIP Member
I mean pregnancy pillows are comfy - I've never been pregnant but I've heard people recommend them for sore backs etc!

Colour is lovely and finally dressed appropriate for a wedding! Is she expecting??? Photo with bride she looks much wider in hips than usual and either the placement of embellishments on dress i thought were a bump!?
I can see that too but also that mighta been taken after the huuuge dinners you get at a wedding! Would be v surprised if she went down the family route before getting married

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Also I know I’m being a total pain by asking this and I hate when others do this!! But the partner of my bff messaged me yesterday saying he wants to propose to her in Paris this summer. He’s looking to book somewhere central with a balcony view, and wants tips on nice places to eat etc! Lord knows why he asked me as I’ve only been twice and both have been times when I’ve been scrimping! Now he said he can’t afford to splash much as they are both saving for a baby.. would anyone have any reccs 🙈😬🥴🥴hate myself for even asking 🤯🔫 but I just really want to help him as they’ve been through a lot. He has overcome so much and to even ask me for help has melted me so I don’t want to let him down. Just somewhere decent like. Not overly fancy! I just wouldn’t have a scooby 🙈
There are some amazing hotels in district L’opera. Far superior than those near Eiffel Tower etc. only a short cab or metro ride away. The restaurants are full of locals so no laminated tourist menus! Everywhere is still walking distance but a little more special. Heads up July/august is hell in Paris if temps are like last year. A lot of older buildings/hotels/restaurants have no air con

Crones884

VIP Member
I dunno will the likes of penneys etc get them though cause you have to register with your email address associated with your ticketmaster account to be even entered into the raffle. I hope to god she doesnt or any of them dont