Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenn00

Her sense of style is very basic. Most girls out there dress the same if not better.

She was just lucky she got into influencing when it wasn’t as competitive.

That said, she mentioned having children and getting her fertility levels checked in a now deleted Vlog. They must have already discussed getting married etc.., so engagement is bound to happen soon even if doesn’t happen in 2022.
Was the Vlog old that was deleted?

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Hope her LL does not come across her latest Vlog where she clearly is drying pants on her living room radiator in the background!

Annie94

i think its gonna be a valentines engagment extravanagaza,,, probably in paris or somethin of the like!

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Ditto the above. Standard leases prohibit the drying of clothing on radiators. Some even prohibit indoor drying on a rack (hence the fact properties are equipped with washer dryers).

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Also I know I’m being a total pain by asking this and I hate when others do this!! But the partner of my bff messaged me yesterday saying he wants to propose to her in Paris this summer. He’s looking to book somewhere central with a balcony view, and wants tips on nice places to eat etc! Lord knows why he asked me as I’ve only been twice and both have been times when I’ve been scrimping! Now he said he can’t afford to splash much as they are both saving for a baby.. would anyone have any reccs 🙈😬🥴🥴hate myself for even asking 🤯🔫 but I just really want to help him as they’ve been through a lot. He has overcome so much and to even ask me for help has melted me so I don’t want to let him down. Just somewhere decent like. Not overly fancy! I just wouldn’t have a scooby 🙈
Oh my goodness, how sweet is he!! You'll have to let us know when she says "YES" ❤

snoopie420

Should she be declaring it as an advert when she is linking her own brand? I see others using #mybrand etc ?