Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have to save. She's flogging something every day of the week for 4 figures. If you can afford to spend hundreds on a bikini and tat off Revolve then you're living a very comfortable life
She’s worked with Revolve before. More than likely, they’re freebies.

Reactions: 2
Bbq =ideal for spritzer
Launching in autumn, can’t see many clamouring for it on a cold winters night!
The seasons won’t dictate my drinking habits 😂😂😂

just sometimes I wonder if the blogger/Instagram market for their own products in Ireland is normal ? I can’t keep up. Feels like soon we will have no choice but blogger crap, there won’t be any more products.

Reactions: 5
She would turn up to the opening of an envelope. Bet she doesn’t even like gin, or Terrie for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does that gobshite even bother setting an alarm, she tries so hard to connect to the masses and then has so little brain cells left from all the drink she forgets herself mid sentence and is like “yeah me finding it so difficult to not hit snooze but ohmygosh hey me off to Venice this weekend but scared I might fall into water and not have short enough dress 😮

Her 30th will be some get-up.

Reactions: 11
So the other day Lou is on saying how it is hard to save and how expensive things are.

She was out at an event last night, going to another event tonight, heading off to Venice on Sunday as a PR trip. September she has her 30th and a wedding.
Granted she probably doesn’t have to pay for most of the above, but she really shouldn’t try to be relatable in that case

Reactions: 12
Maybe she should downsize … I’m guessing between her apartment, bills and her Tesla car (financing I assume), she spends at least €2.5 to €3K monthly on “expenses”. Then if we need to add clothing, eating out at every meal, non PR trips, etc.. It probably doesn’t leave much. Not to mention, her two companies are still quite new and it takes time to see tangible profits.

Based on her NY adventure, she really isn’t financially savvy.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she should downsize … I’m guessing between her apartment, bills and her Tesla car (financing I assume), she spends at least €2.5 to €3K monthly on “expenses”. Then if we need to add clothing, eating out at every meal, non PR trips, etc.. It probably doesn’t leave much. Not to mention, her two companies are still quite new and it takes time to see tangible profits.

Based on her NY adventure, she really isn’t financially savvy.
Those apartments are brand new aswell so she is paying top dollar for it. Mark would be on good money but I’d say he wasting all he is money. I’m sure he is saving for the mortgage.

Reactions: 6
Louise you only need to set alarms to go to the airport or for beauty appointments - us normal people have to set alarm for that thing, oh yeah, work 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's a pricing manager according to his public linkedIn & age and experience taking into account max he'd be on is 80k and that's pushing it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.