Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the outside looking in, I'd say they are wealthier than most families, they don't look like they struggle unlike probably 70 %( guess) of other families. Ireland thankfully doesn't have a class system but I get the impression growing up she would of got anything she asked for and her familiy would of done the trip to NY at Christmas for Christmas shopping kind of wealth. Living pretty comfortably. Some people haven't a pot to piss in but will have all the latest branded shite up on their insta but I don't get this impression from Louise. Who knows though, Insta s a big lie after all.

Agreed that the dress is awful. looks the wrong size for her.

Also had a laugh at her book she's reading about working less. How can you work less than the bare minimum she is doing now
She has definitely lived a very cushy life. I’d say she breezed through school, went on J1’s galore, college was funded by mom and dad and nothing was ever a challenge. They seem to be a very uncomplicated family with a nice cookie cutter relationship and hasn’t been through much hardship. That said, I do think her family come across as lovely people and very normal, but Louise seems to have knocked her head on the Sweet Vally High branch on the way down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are so basic, can’t even go away for a weekend and survive without an espresso martini that they’re having a server learn how to make them! You’re in one of the strongest wine regions in the world - ask for the local recommendation for a dessert wine / digestif. Why didn’t they just go to london?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so this is what really annoys me about influencers like our Lou, they go to a beautiful place rich is history and post the most basic and airheaded stories.

The story re. Chanel’s vineyard for example it’s not owned by Chanel it’s owned by the people who own the Chanel group (like business men) with no affiliation to fashion at all. The vineyard is actually one of the most famous because it’s so old and wine is of such high quality (I was there before) but that’s all lost on her and it’s she thinks it’s amazing because it’s ‘Owned by Chanel’.

They are so basic, can’t even go away for a weekend and survive without an espresso martini that they’re having a server learn how to make them! You’re in one of the strongest wine regions in the world - ask for the local recommendation for a dessert wine / digestif. Why didn’t they just go to london?!
I thought the exact same and the waiter looked fine in the video but I would bet money he was insulted

Reactions: 15
Who's running Cloo while she's away on her 10th holiday this year? Oh yes I forgot this "business woman" just adds her name to the label and has outsourced all the actual work to others. Then pretends to be busy. The definition of stealing a living

Reactions: 11
Who's running Cloo while she's away on her 10th holiday this year? Oh yes I forgot this "business woman" just adds her name to the label and has outsourced all the actual work to others. Then pretends to be busy. The definition of stealing a living
And then goes to some IDA Ireland women in business start-up programme.
Businesses require sacrifice, risk, hard work. But then again all these chancers do is a MLM Circle Jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh gosh they really thought they were doing something with the espresso martini 😒 what a snobbish bunch

Reactions: 8
Are Louise's family wealthy?
No clue what her parents work at but i would hazard a guess and say one of them at least works in the public service if not both. I wouldnt say high fliers but comfortably middle class. Ones who joined at the right time few decades ago would be very comfortably off now having bought a house in a nice area for a handy price and likely be mortgage fee by now compared to nowadays and sitting on a nice pension pot.

Reactions: 9
That black lingerie dress walking around a town center on a casual Sunday… wtf is going on with her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Horrible dress, especially awful with the sandals and bag IMO.
Such a weird choice for a girls night out for dinner.

Reactions: 8
Horrible dress, especially awful with the sandals and bag IMO.
Such a weird choice for a girls night out for dinner.
Yeah such a peculiar choice!

There’s a feel of ‘look at me’ with these outfits - if you look around most other people are wearing nice pretty causal dresses, appropriate for the setting. I’m not sure what Lou’s dress is appropriate for - totally out of place there anyway.

Reactions: 9
Yeah such a peculiar choice!

There’s a feel of ‘look at me’ with these outfits - if you look around most other people are wearing nice pretty causal dresses, appropriate for the setting. I’m not sure what Lou’s dress is appropriate for - totally out of place there anyway.
She thinks she's a model - I always get the impression she thinks other people are looking enviously at her, wishing they themselves had the confidence or the body or the balls to go out in a cheap-looking nightie and slides.
The setting isn't really important to her either, it's all about her own romanticised version of the setting.

Reactions: 16
That black lingerie dress walking around a town center on a casual Sunday… wtf is going on with her
Agree...she needs to look around her...the french dress code is generally understated chic! Not walking around in a fancy nightie.

Reactions: 7
She only goes to cities to wear outfits. Every trip is based around what she can wear, not experiences or seeing sights

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.