Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Lough Eske is really expensive - to have day 2 there & with a dress code 😳
I’m late to the party - why was her wedding in Donegal? Was it all for the gram or have they connections there?

Reactions: 1

Annie94

Yeah it’s different to what she normally wears and it’s not really working for her.

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes

hahaha yeah she knows that the hollister/2008 look isnt working for her anymore in her 30s, so she's "attempting" to pull off the
chic parisian look. good luck to her LOL
Yeah it’s different to what she normally wears and it’s not really working for her.

when I saw it first I thought Velma vibes?!
View attachment 1614132
hahhaa! yeah she knows shes getting too old now for the the hills/2008 california look!
now shes attempting to change her style to "chic parisian woman".
good luck to her LOL

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I absolutely hate this kind of thinking. Pure Irish.
You never know what goes on in peoples relationships that 2 people might not be on track to progress things as is seen as "normal". 2 years is nothing at their age!!
This thinking is not "pure Irish". I know plenty of people (non-Irish) who got engaged after two years or even less than that and who are still together. Two years is appropriate and I'm not even Irish myself (though I moved over here in my teens and I'm in my early 30s now).

imbackagain

It’s been mentioned before but I think she must have fallen out with Aideen Kate. Or drifted. It’s a shame cos they seemed to be great friends. As influencers go, Aideen seems lovely.

How much “maid of honour” crap did Dervla buy? I see that as such a waste of money. The picture of them was nice or a piece of jewellery would be nice but dressing gowns, water bottles etc… all seems a bit silly to me. Weddings are so expensive as it is!

Also.. didn’t this one have 2-3 hens too?
Yep Chloe had about 3 hens, ridic

Chatty9

Have a look at ‘Bored of lunch’ Instagram page. Great recipes there. Just forward plan & buy in just what’s needed. We’re all guilty of having a full fridge & still ordering a takeaway! But we’ll need to be disciplined over next while it seems 👍
You are absolutely right. I just need to get more organised and yes definitely tougher days ahead 😔

maryfleabag

Chatty Member
At least today’s outfit is not as bad as that horrid HM ad with the orange jumper filled with hole and the cheap looking fake satin skirt. It looked super tacky and the white socks didn’t match with the outfit at all.
i really liked it

queenbees

VIP Member
Sorry guys but Louise had a tough 4 day week ok? Between having to read a whole 6 chapters of her book, getting her hair done, dining in fancy restaurants and drinking Prosecco on the train it was hard ok. I mean it’s not easy going into the hair salon and coming out looking exactly the same each time. I for one will be cheersing on this brave and heroic woman, this foodie, an inspiration to us all.

*raises glass 🥂 *clink clink
💀💀💀💀💀 I have couped hahaha