Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I could see Louise being from a traditional mindset family where one daughter politely waits her turn to get engaged until the other one has married. In some rural families it’s still frowned upon to get engaged when there’s already a sibling engaged in the family! Totally backwards shite and not something I’d abide by myself at all, but could see Louise’s cookie cutter family having those views.. and if so.. HA HA for Lou Lou
That’s what I thought as well. It crossed my mind yesterday that Mark might hold off on any proposal until after the sister is married to avoid stealing her thunder.

Limerick is hardly rural though. No as big as Dublin or Cork, but I wouldn’t classify it as rural.

That’s what I thought as well. It crossed my mind yesterday that Mark might hold off on any proposal until after the sister is married to avoid stealing her thunder.

Limerick is hardly rural though. No as big as Dublin or Cork, but I wouldn’t classify it as rural.

Reactions: 1

New-Yark

Coop gone to London today to his second mom FYI. Any word from LouCoo on it? Suppose she’s enough of an airhead that she just won’t ever acknowledge it

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Sophie Murray is the one who won in Louise’s category (i.e.: InstaStar of the year). Glad I voted for her and not Lou. Honestly.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The second pic 🤣 the can is like it’s photoshopped into her hand 🤣 how ridiculous. It reminds me of the old days of ANTM when they would have to pose all seductively while wearing scuba gear or something equally daft

TheGlossy

VIP Member
She just has an actual personality. Like it or not. I don’t like her style, but is she a bit more personable than Lou who quite frankly puts you to sleep.

dee_mc

VIP Member
What's going on with her chin and jaw? Zero definition in that photo. She really does look different.

dee_mc

VIP Member
I like the dress but the tan lines are pretty dire and as the previous poster said social anxiety....ha, I bet she's been staring at herself in every mirror and window she's walked by this evening! And the story post with Tara makeup "the roomie I missed so much"...hmmmm, what about poor Megan who was half featured in another photo in her story? I giggled at Doireann Garrihys roast of her 🤭
What did Doireann say about her?

dee_mc

VIP Member
I don’t think she has bad skin per se and to a degree it’s nice to see someone with normal skin on insta, but foundation never looks right on her? It’s always sitting on her skin and never looks blended or something. It’s like her skin is too dry underneath or something. She has no make up techniques whatsoever I’d say she hasn’t a clue how to use products
So true, and clearly the same story with the hair.
I'd say she's the type to try a product once, not having read the instructions, then discard it and move on to the next one. Unless she's getting paid to like it obvs.

Ryan80

VIP Member
I think she started seeing Mark summer 2020. Some people were already speculating about him then. The timeline we see on her social media and the actual timeline of when the relationship started are obviously different.

When you reach a certain age, two years into a relationship is an appropriate time frame to get engaged. It's different in your early twenties I suppose, but she's almost 30. I honestly don't see anything wrong with their pace.
Think she started seeing him in November 2020 as thought she had a pic up in the apt saying it started with a swipe and it was dated November 2020. Also I agree it is a normal timeline to be thinking engagement

jenn00

She was in France and posted a story showing a waiter how her sister was explaining to the waiter how to make one
So one of Louise’s sisters (don’t know which one) asked for an espresso martini and the restaurant didn’t serve them. Instead of saying ‘no problem’ she showed the waiter how to make one 😒 of course Louise thought this was gas and showed her sister instructing the waiter on her stories
I think the sister was Nicole