Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie94

Louise sounds fairly bolloxed this morning and is looking wrecked. She has also totally lost whatever charm she had that made her popular to begin with. You can guarantee that any time she starts off with a brief chat that she is about to launch into an ad and flog something. There is nothing genuine about her anymore
yeah its a pity she's so false now!

Reactions: 2

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Love how Mark is wearing regular sweaters / t-shirts and she insists on wearing her white palette and ball gowns to visit a city as a tourist. Girly, if he wanted to propose, he’d probably dress up a bit. His outfits say it all. He just wants to chill.
My husband definitely didn’t give it away with what he was wearing. Neither of us looked too good the day he proposed 🙈🤣

Reactions: 2

not_influenced

VIP Member
Anyone watch anyone decent on YouTube now, Louise like retro is great sleep content but anyone actually interesting/good?

Reactions: 1

Hotchips

The Insta Hun absolutely tells them how to do it or what they would like. Everything is pre planned with them. Though it’s amazing how quickly they get sucked in to the Insta world and all the freebies that come with them. Mark has proved to be no different!
Has it ever happened with the huns that their fella says that he is happy as things are as living and holidaying together etc and no need for marriage and poof..the insta wedding is out the window ? What to do then, is it a change of narrative to the "we dont need a piece of paper to prove anything" or do they wear them down slowly. Happens quite a bit in real life but with instahuns seems to be an easy ticking box exercise as mentioned .

CreepinItReal

That one she shared the story from, starting her own podcast at the end of the month... Favourites include Louise, Georgie Crawford and the 2 johnnies? I'll be giving her a miss!!

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I’m wonder if she stopped giving away so many CLOO items to the other huns she might not have to re-stock all the time

Ryan80

VIP Member
Did she promote a food company and then post that she'd had food poisoning "again"?
My timeline could be out on this but it might explain the need to remove the vid 🤔
I’m almost positive she did promote that good company and made a risotto