Louise Cooney #8 Makes expensive clothes look cheap, in exotic locations sends us to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish rail no longer serve water or anything, they won’t have food/drink until at least next year. I’d be paying no heed either.

Reactions: 4
Once again Louise you don’t have a proper job, so
‘Making it through the 4 day week’ is incorrect as your talking shite once again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Once again Louise you don’t have a proper job, so
‘Making it through the 4 day week’ is incorrect as your talking shite once again
literally her day today consisted of -
Iced coffee
Salad
Shopping
Hair appointment
Dog walking

and in general this week haven’t seen much else

Reactions: 13
I see she still has the dog, i thought she does a swap every 6 months with the other owner? Surely she’s had him since Christmas at least?

Reactions: 3
literally her day today consisted of -
Iced coffee
Salad
Shopping
Hair appointment
Dog walking

and in general this week haven’t seen much else
Oh and the paid trip to ‘The Restaurant’ for RTE!!! Such a joke! She is so lucky she made it though that 4 day week. She must be shattered

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she ever shut the duck up about 4 day weeks. She doesn’t even work 1 day a week

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry guys but Louise had a tough 4 day week ok? Between having to read a whole 6 chapters of her book, getting her hair done, dining in fancy restaurants and drinking Prosecco on the train it was hard ok. I mean it’s not easy going into the hair salon and coming out looking exactly the same each time. I for one will be cheersing on this brave and heroic woman, this foodie, an inspiration to us all.

*raises glass 🥂 *clink clink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry guys but Louise had a tough 4 day week ok? Between having to read a whole 6 chapters of her book, getting her hair done, dining in fancy restaurants and drinking Prosecco on the train it was hard ok. I mean it’s not easy going into the hair salon and coming out looking exactly the same each time. I for one will be cheersing on this brave and heroic woman, this foodie, an inspiration to us all.

💀💀💀💀💀 I have couped hahaha

Reactions: 1
Surprised she posted about drinking Prosecco on the train. Irish Rail have been very vocal lately that alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden. Got the train two weeks ago and the intercom at Heuston and on the train gave out the announcement every few minutes stating this. You’d think someone with over 200k followers would be discrete and have more sense if she was having it
I think I read some story the other day - they apparently confiscated an unopened bottle of wine from some woman on the train.

Honestly, if you can't even take a short train trip without drinking any alcohol, you have a substance issue.

I get people want to unwind, but they can do so once they've reached their destination.

So tough she had to make a home made pizza, I feel so sorry for Lou she has such a hard time, I’m so glad she can chill now for the weekend after working so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I read some story the other day - they apparently confiscated an unopened bottle of wine from some woman on the train.

Honestly, if you can't even take a short train trip without drinking any alcohol, you have a substance issue.

I get people want to unwind, but they can do so once they've reached their destination.
I agree, Lou can’t do anything without some alcohol. She probably gets it in the hairdressers too

I agree, Lou can’t do anything without some alcohol. She probably gets it in the hairdressers too
Opinion here. Taking on alcohol to make everything an event and looking forward to the weekend (wishing your life away) when actually you have had a pretty decently relaxing week. You are actually trying to fill a void that no amount of clothes or events will fill. I reckon this is very common in the younger and younger generations.

Reactions: 10
Opinion here. Taking on alcohol to make everything an event and looking forward to the weekend (wishing your life away) when actually you have had a pretty decently relaxing week. You are actually trying to fill a void that no amount of clothes or events will fill. I reckon this is very common in the younger and younger generations.
Describing Loo as a ‘younger generation’ would make her year! ;)

• Haha
You can time the Mark posts. Almost all of her posts since her last post with him haven't even reached 1,000 likes considering she has over 200,000 followers. Posts a pic with him gets a like boost for a few hours and all the insta huns commenting hearts. Then back to tumbleweed and crickets again

Reactions: 5
Does she or her family have a place in Spanish point? Down there again with the sister and the boyfriends just as we are getting a bit of fine weather😎

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.