Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s just dying to get married- imagine the content! She could get two years of content out of wedding research- let me guess she’d get married in Adare Manor- because it’s “so nice” 😂😂😂😂😂pmsl
Definitely sure look at Bonnie Ryan, she has milked her wedding for nearly 2-3 years now with content. Same with Lauren Arthurs

Reactions: 7
Her putting up the “mondayest monday” like what did Louise genuinely do all day today? I just can’t with her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her entire life is like a long-weekend, so her post about the bank holiday weekend is a joke.

Reactions: 10
Anyone get the vibes that there is trouble in paradise 😂
Definitely! How awkward though if he did want out of such a public relationship and the lease on the overpriced apt etc. As a comment said above, she just wants the wedding, tick the box for content.

Reactions: 9
Her reel for the long weekend was yet again an absolute cringefest.
Making a reel out of the most mundane things ever, getting up, making a coffee, taking vitamins that do nothing but help empty your pocket, getting dressed. Like please Louise!!!
She really likes to make getting dressed some kind of amazing achievement. LOL she's the most immature thirty year old around.
I especially loved her list afew weeks ago where she wrote " wear CLOO all day" 😂😂😂 gas witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louise reminds me of myself in first year of secondary school. When you're 12/13 and have folders and lists and timetables for everything! I'm a highly organised individual- as I'm now an adult with a job, kids, house, pets, husband, holidays, bills and like everyone else a million and 1 other things to remember. Unlike Louise who needs to write a list to remind herself to wear her own brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise reminds me of myself in first year of secondary school. When you're 12/13 and have folders and lists and timetables for everything! I'm a highly organised individual- as I'm now an adult with a job, kids, house, pets, husband, holidays, bills and like everyone else a million and 1 other things to remember. Unlike Louise who needs to write a list to remind herself to wear her own brand!
I agree- it’s like she’s playing at being a grown up- she must have been so spoiled by her patients at home. She can’t cook- doesn’t know how to do the most basic things and acts as if she’s 12 or 13 years old. she’s clearly a bit dim - gorgeous looking but that only gets you so far hun. Shes like a younger version of Claudine keanes . All smiles and nothing going on upstairs.

She has all the markings of someone who was completely spoiled as a child, had the perfect family life never a cross world said to one another and got brought wherever she wanted to go, had clothes sent from America and was never left without a thing. Granted there is nothing wrong with that but it was the 90s you’re not normal if you didn’t have some kind of deprivation or come out of it with some kind of trauma 🤣🤣 I just can’t relate to these perfect people who’ve never had a truly hard day or a bit of a knock in life. She doesn’t know what life is even about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has all the markings of someone who was completely spoiled as a child, had the perfect family life never a cross world said to one another and got brought wherever she wanted to go, had clothes sent from America and was never left without a thing. Granted there is nothing wrong with that but it was the 90s you’re not normal if you didn’t have some kind of deprivation or come out of it with some kind of trauma 🤣🤣 I just can’t relate to these perfect people who’ve never had a truly hard day or a bit of a knock in life. She doesn’t know what life is even about.
My most cherished thing my parents gave me is a sense of appreciation for everything we had and will have in life. A great work ethic, respect for people and good manners. All things that nowadays are too often overlooked. My parents turned their hands to many things to rear 4 of us and instilled the intention for us to get a good education which they never had. I now live an easier life than they ever had in my 30s because of the sacrifices they made to give me a good education. My challenge now is to try and rear my own family with the same ethos. No easy task in today’s world when children are giving everything materialistic at the drop of a hat but not what they really need …. Your time and your attention. 100% agree with the speculation on how she was reared. There were plenty like her near me growing up and like Louise all are spoilt brats coasting and have never did a hard days work in their lives.

• Heart
I think what annoys me about Louise is, everything she does is the bare minimum but she just expects everything to be just handed to her on a plate - cloo being the perfect example.
And throughout the pandemic she really highlighted how selfish and self centred she is, she carried on as if the pandemic was out to get her specifically cause she had to live in her family home etc, when peoples lives were upended during that time.
And don’t even get me started on posing in front of the car with the dunnes shopping bag - which she never properly addressed.

Reactions: 13
I think what annoys me about Louise is, everything she does is the bare minimum but she just expects everything to be just handed to her on a plate - cloo being the perfect example.
And throughout the pandemic she really highlighted how selfish and self centred she is, she carried on as if the pandemic was out to get her specifically cause she had to live in her family home etc, when peoples lives were upended during that time.
And don’t even get me started on posing in front of the car with the dunnes shopping bag - which she never properly addressed.
What was the thing about the dunnes bag??

I had a colleague like that. We were both in high thinking positions. She would start each week/month/year/project/post-holiday with a fresh new set of stationery, coloured pens and notebooks with inspirational quotes on them. "Little book of big ideas" and "dream big" and "my other good idea" were some of the phrases.

Three days in, and when the sh1te hit the fan at work, notebooks were abandoned, she was scribbling on the back of old print offs and the table was a mess of coffee stains, spilling folders and sweat.

In summary, busy people do not have time for such co-orinated and well planned office stationery 😅

• Haha
What was the thing about the dunnes bag??
Louise wanted to give to charity last January to the less fortunate, she went and brought all short life items from Dunne stores (ham, bread etc) proceeded to pose in front of her gift merc worth about 75,000 with the two half full measly shopping bags basically saying about feeding the homeless, there was general outrage at the time as Louise was deleting the comments calling her out and she never addressed it after that.
Here is a pic of the now deleted photo that was never addressed. I might be missing some details

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Louise wanted to give to charity last January to the less fortunate, she went and brought all short life items from Dunne stores (ham, bread etc) proceeded to pose in front of her gift merc worth about 75,000 with the two half full measly shopping bags basically saying about feeding the homeless, there was general outrage at the time as Louise was deleting the comments calling her out and she never addressed it after that.
Here is a pic of the now deleted photo that was never addressed. I might be missing some details
Jesus 😅 what a gobshite!

You couldn't make this tit up!! There's dim and then there's Louise!

Reactions: 5
Oh wow that phrase "I didn't overthink it" gets me every time. She didn't think at all, and didn't understand why people were upset/outraged by her insensitivity.

Reactions: 6
I had to squint to even see the shopping bags

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.