Louise Cooney #7 The Cloo cropped jacket didn't make the trip: instead moonboots were worn in the rocks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor guy probably isn’t used to doing lettering, his other pieces look great. You’d wonder is Louise 29 or 14 sometimes

Reactions: 7
The poor guy probably isn’t used to doing lettering, his other pieces look great. You’d wonder is Louise 29 or 14 sometimes
Exactly! It’s so stressful to think about - the guy might have even struggled with the lettering if he’s monolingual - does that make him stupid though, Louise? No, it does not. Who needs culture when you can have: Mark hearts Louise.

Reactions: 2
I actually think Louise is regressing as time goes on. I could be wrong but I don’t remember her being this dense years ago. I think the years of having freebies and having everything handed to her, it’s just made her lazy and unmotivated. If instagram was to close in the morning, her lifestyle would be gone pretty quickly imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she add "hmmm" and "mmm" to the start of her written comments? 🤯 Makes her sound like a 14 year old. I seriously wonder how she ever managed to make it through college and hold down a real job.
This is how she shows people she is thinking about her replies. Hmmm mmmm the monkeys in her head running over time trying to come up with answers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It didn’t look great imo maybe the “cute little man” isn’t used to doing names ordered by wans living with their fella three months wanting everything to be branded and stamped, lest everyone forget Louise has a boyfriend. It would have been a far nicer piece without the names and just left to showcase the intricate detail and skill
The thing is, maybe he is used to doing these in Arabic, not Latin alphabet, so it was probably awkward for him. I think it's the type of stuff you do when you're 15, not close to 30. It reminds me of kids who write on benches: "Ciara + Connor = Love Forever". I mean, where is she going to put this exactly?! It would have been more logical to get one done for her parents who have been together for decades I assume, as oppose to one for her and this boyfriend she's only been with for a year. How has this guy not ran for the hills yet I wonder.

This trip was wasted on her. She showed nothing of the local culture and just stuck her Insta-worthy shots.

The post about the hammam she called an "experience" that she will "keep laughing at" and that only those who have ever been can understand. I mean, how ignorant is she really? We all know you have to be fully naked in a hammam. There is nothing funny about it. She's acting like a 12 year old who has never seen the body of another woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She has me in knots 😂😂 Lous “playing catch up” was obviously just reading a few emails and posting a few stories on insta. I would love for her to come work in my office for a day and see her playing catch-up in a proper office job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I flew last week too checked in on my phone but when checking in my bag they printed a pass anyway and handed it to me
I’ve been on 4 flight this wk and I’ve used my phone for each one . 3 of the flights were Ryanair.

Reactions: 1
She has me in knots 😂😂 Lous “playing catch up” was obviously just reading a few emails and posting a few stories on insta. I would love for her to come work in my office for a day and see her playing catch-up in a proper office job
The poor girl would be "overwhelmed" after the first 30 minutes if she had to deal with the BS 9-5 folks deal with on a daily basis.

Reactions: 9
The reels of “getting ready” - you already shared an outfit post and most of us know how to put on jeans, jumper and a coat 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she add "hmmm" and "mmm" to the start of her written comments? 🤯 Makes her sound like a 14 year old. I seriously wonder how she ever managed to make it through college and hold down a real job.
Who would actually go to her with questions like this in the first place?

She doesn't have kids, how is she qualified to give an answer on that?

She's a very inexperienced traveler who goes to instagrammable locations for long weekends. You do the math on her travel knowledge.

Reactions: 12
Marrakesh is like any other city in the world - there a bunch of kids-friendly attractions (water parks, surf lessons, malls, museums, aquariums etc).

Her followers are acting as if Marrakesh is some hole in the wall type of city when Morocco's stream of income is heavily dependent on tourism. It's a well-known spot for tourists as it is in the top 100 most popular destinations. Louise didn't discover some kind of hidden gem. Smh.

"Come home from Africa" - I know Morocco is in Africa, but she's making it sound like those Americans who say "I want to visit Europe someday" and think Europe is a country in itself. Just say you got back from Morocco - I think most educated people know where it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
There's no way in hell I'd be getting a tile hand made with my and my partner's names on it if we'd only been together for about a year. She's mad!
a 14year old wouldn’t do this…

Mark + Louise 4 EvErrrrr

honestly what 30+ year old does that…pathetic

Marrakesh is like any other city in the world - there a bunch of kids-friendly attractions (water parks, surf lessons, malls, museums, aquariums etc).

Her followers are acting as if Marrakesh is some hole in the wall type of city when Morocco's stream of income is heavily dependent on tourism. It's a well-known spot for tourists as it is in the top 100 most popular destinations. Louise didn't discover some kind of hidden gem. Smh.

"Come home from Africa" - I know Morocco is in Africa, but she's making it sound like those Americans who say "I want to visit Europe someday" and think Europe is a country in itself. Just say you got back from Morocco - I think most educated people know where it is.
exactly what I thought…I know she’s not wrong it’s in Africa (although it’s North Africa) but it’s basically just below Spain, she sounds like she hasn’t got a clue or is making it sounds superrrr exotic

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lol her prosecco/champagne on the balcony story about it being the "first taste of summer". She is so obsessed with portraying Ireland as this sunny southern California oasis, it's so silly! I would have forgiven her if she just said "first taste of spring".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh is time-share pup up for rental again?
the poor thing 😂
it was probably praying it was just going to the vets instead, ball removal, something more pleasant than being an Instagram prop and adde “stress” for Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you could describe Lou in 3 captions:
  1. "What a day"
  2. "Date Night"
  3. "Feels like summer"
LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There's no way in hell I'd be getting a tile hand made with my and my partner's names on it if we'd only been together for about a year. She's mad!
I’d say she’s just dying to get married- imagine the content! She could get two years of content out of wedding research- let me guess she’d get married in Adare Manor- because it’s “so nice” 😂😂😂😂😂pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.