Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG - That tweet though - she thinks she's so famous they're going to fast-track her with her own private security or what? This or she wouldn't have tweeted in the first place. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be the kind to say "don't you know who I am"? The smugness that emanates from that one tweet is a joke. Plenty of people were in the same boat. Anyone with half a brain can anticipate long queues - we're in a pandemic and you're flying on Dec. 30th - what did you expect?

She should have just shown up 5/6 hours before her flight, after all, doesn't she have a lounge pass? She could have just waited there to kill the time afterwards.

Reactions: 17
Damn all my Christmasā€™ would have came at once had she missed that flight šŸ¤£ might have given her a taste of what everyone else has had to go through with plans and trips being cancelled last minute while she swanned off everywhere she wanted to not a care in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why didn't she just buy the fast track or this is not open?
i bought fast track and the day I arrived to the airport I asked a staff member as I couldnā€™t see the queue and they said it wasnā€™t open so not sure if itā€™s always open? But who knows!

Reactions: 1
I hate all this tit that the instahuns post about been sick of covid etcā€¦.absolutely nothing changed for Louise. Sheā€™s been on numerous foreign holidays, travelled all over Ireland for free and had soooooo many nights out.
Ps all this gratitude tit really gets on my nerves, a yummy breakfast, a lie inā€¦.such nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I hate all this tit that the instahuns post about been sick of covid etcā€¦.absolutely nothing changed for Louise. Sheā€™s been on numerous foreign holidays, travelled all over Ireland for free and had soooooo many nights out.
Ps all this gratitude tit really gets on my nerves, a yummy breakfast, a lie inā€¦.such nonsense
Hell ya! Agree wholeheartedly! F**k to the real world ye doses and ye d be sick of covid like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
Louise only started mentioning covid again when it looked like her trip away with lover boy was hanging in the air. It was like she was momentarily flung back into the reality the rest of us have been living in for the last two years. She wonā€™t mention it again now once sheā€™s home. She couldnā€™t give two fiddlers because she suits herself and only deals with reality when her romantic plans might be thwarted

Reactions: 16
Poor Megan still looking after cooper who isnā€™t her responsibility, how long has she just left that dog now? So so selfish

Reactions: 15
I still cannot understand what the boyfriend with a full-time grown up job sees in her (aside from her appearance). I was more mature at 16 than she is at 28/29. She really has the mindset of a teenager and is incredibly simple-minded for someone who is well-traveled and college educated.

She is trying to ride the new age wave by talking about the Secret etc. She's 10 years too late. The Secret was a big thing a decade ago. People have now moved on to something else. This gratitude of hers is almost nauseating.

Realistically speaking, her income was not affected by the pandemic, she's been traveling all over without a care in the world and has continued to work from home like she did pre-COVID all while prancing in front of her mirror trying to promote the various PR packages she gets everyday. Not to mention, she splurged on a Tesla. Pandemic or no pandemic, not much has changed for her, so she needs to stop with the BS statement of "we don't know how to feel after 2 years of this".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still cannot understand what the boyfriend with a full-time grown up job sees in her (aside from her appearance). I was more mature at 16 than she is at 28/29. She really has the mindset of a teenager and is incredibly simple-minded for someone who is well-traveled and college educated.

She is trying to ride the new age wave by talking about the Secret etc. She's 10 years too late. The Secret was a big thing a decade ago. People have now moved on to something else. This gratitude of hers is almost nauseating.

Realistically speaking, her income was not affected by the pandemic, she's been traveling all over without a care in the world and has continued to work from home like she did pre-COVID all while prancing in front of her mirror trying to promote the various PR packages she gets everyday. Not to mention, she splurged on a Tesla. Pandemic or no pandemic, not much has changed for her, so she needs to stop with the BS statement of "we don't know how to feel after 2 years of this".
He probably sees the legs, the short skirts and the free hotels. Realistically they havenā€™t been together that long and very doubtful that they have faced any real life tests. Iā€™m guessing he will live with her for a year and be in for a shock when he realises she is incapable of cooking, cleaning, has stuff cluttered everywhere & thinks posing blankly in the mirror constitutes hard work. Itā€™s grand seeing someone for a few hours here and there every week but itā€™s a different story seeing it and living it day in day out. There arenā€™t many men who would think she is interesting

Reactions: 10
I just couldnā€™t imagine her having interesting to say about anything but some men like that and that does them grand as long as they have a bit of candy on their arm. Even her posts over the Christmas annoyed me, ā€œBrussels sprouts are actually nice yes or noā€ ā€œwhat day is it again Iā€™ve lost trackā€.. such boring predictable shite. Riveting. Having said that Iā€™d say this fella will get a land when he sees her in action as a housemate when heā€™s actually working hard to earn money and she plays dress up and stares at her reflection all day. Thereā€™s zero substance to her. Her sisters seem way more interesting as people and seem well adjusted. Louise fell through the cracks somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah lads, she has posted a photo of her in the toilet on the plane and talking about her new Clooless leggings and how they are an insane fit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.