Louise Cooney #6 Clooless Cooney: Christmas-obsessed, but it Feels Like Summer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, she never travels outside Europe (aside from when she moved to NY) and she suddenly decided to go all the way to Iceland in the midst of a pandemic. Great decision making.

Reactions: 8
She’ll be over in Iceland in -10 weather with her fanny hanging out not a care in the world meanwhile we’re all over here tired bored and fed up basically in another lockdown. I wonder is she expecting a 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone care about the little dog Cooper, back and forth living all over the place, no consistency in his life at all. She's a selfish cow.
Angers me so much. Anytime she is asked about it she says it’s best for Cooper which is a load of shite. Dogs aren’t humans who can adapt the same way, they need consistency and a nice environment. Her and her ex housemate are nothing but selfish.

Reactions: 17
No activity on the CLOO page, I am guessing the flash sale wasn’t a hit 😂

Someone explain this one’s hair to me. She got it done two days ago and has roots on her stories. It’s a Christmas mystery

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the pressure on that guy to do an insta proposal 😳
Let's see how their cohabitation goes before jumping the gun ha. He might never propose.

Also, normally, women tend to ditch the super short skirts around 30, but in her case, she's gone the opposite direction. All she's been wearing is super short skirts these days. What's going on?

Let's see how their cohabitation goes before jumping the gun ha. He might never propose.

Also, normally, women tend to ditch the super short skirts around 30, but in her case, she's gone the opposite direction. All she's been wearing is super short skirts these days. What's going on?
Attention. Nothing will convince me that her engagement is on the floor these days. Her days are numbered, this brand launch was a huge flop

Reactions: 10

Her legs are her best feature and she knows it but I’m actually sick of looking at them. To the point i actively eye roll when I see them out again

Reactions: 13
Imagine the pressure on that guy to do an insta proposal 😳
I wonder if he will have second thoughts when they move in together. If the latest restrictions continue after the end of January, I’d imagine as he will be working all day while she swans around to every restaurant during the day and he won’t be able to go anywhere except at weekends.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he will have second thoughts when they move in together. If the latest restrictions continue after the end of January, I’d imagine as he will be working all day while she swans around to every restaurant during the day and he won’t be able to go anywhere except at weekends.
I will be shocked if they go the distance …. Takes a certain type of a man to be that man …. Eg Terrie Mc evoys laptop house husband dad while she continues on like she didn’t birth a baby at all!

I will be shocked if they go the distance …. Takes a certain type of a man to be that man …. Eg Terrie Mc evoys laptop house husband dad while she continues on like she didn’t birth a baby at all!
Haha lap dog even

Reactions: 11
Poor ol cooper has been abandoned with her housemate Megan

Megan had him the other night while Louise was eating out and again has him while Louise is gone home to Limerick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Only 27 likes and no comments on Cloo's flash sale post two days later 🙈

• Haha
Poor ol cooper has been abandoned with her housemate Megan

Megan had him the other night while Louise was eating out and again has him while Louise is gone home to Limerick
Why I didn’t Lou bring him home and leave with her family as she is staying in a hotel for 2 nights. Is she planning on going back to Dublin and picking him up just for Christmas.

Looks like coop has 3 moms now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hope Megan has a nice housemate next, thinks she deserves someone who pulls their weight and doesn’t treat her like a pushover

Reactions: 27
Who'll get all the bottles of Moet on top of the kitchen press in the divorce!

Be fun now to see what Lou Lou tales and leaves? Remember all the essential freebies from ez living?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who'll get all the bottles of Moet on top of the kitchen press in the divorce!

Be fun now to see what Lou Lou tales and leaves? Remember all the essential freebies from ez living?
Wonder will she take the wardrobe doors and painting??????

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually wonder if any Irish fitness blogger / Instagrammer took an interest in reviewing her brand? From the looks of it, no one seems interested.

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or no matter how dressed up or down she is, she always looks the same? Always with a stupid vacant state in her eyes

Reactions: 28
I am genuinely starting to think she has a bit of an alcohol problem, every single night on her stories for the last week she has a drink in hand. I know it’s the time of year and all that but I feel even before December every time I am on her stories she some sort of drink post up. I could be over reading it as easily tho

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.