Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That jacket she is releasing would be totally unflattering on anyone who isn’t a slim size 6-10. I don’t think she has considered any other body frame apart from her own when plucking from a catalogue sorry I mean “designing”

Reactions: 13
The video of her bent over the tree. Well we all would I know but even gazelle legged Lou legs look a more regular size there. Is she editing every single photo to make it look like she has 8 foot long legs or what!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The video of her bent over the tree. Well we all would I know but even gazelle legged Lou legs look a more regular size there. Is she editing every single photo to make it look like she has 8 foot long legs or what!
I'm pretty sure that's Megan, the flatmate?

Reactions: 7
So weird she's launched the range yet posting pics of samples 🙈🙈 really unprofessional and confusing for buyers!!

Also, didn't she work with Dyson...is that a different hairdryer she's flogging now? You really can't take any of her recommendations srsly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
There can't be too many people with a mirror in the sitting room beside the TV. Shows her main interests.

Reactions: 3
So weird she's launched the range yet posting pics of samples 🙈🙈 really unprofessional and confusing for buyers!!

Also, didn't she work with Dyson...is that a different hairdryer she's flogging now? You really can't take any of her recommendations srsly!
She is so lazy. You would think she would actually show us a video of her using that hairdryer

Reactions: 2
On her stories, why does she say “mr price, would ya believe?”
no Louise, how could we believe that

Reactions: 1
On her pestle and mortar reel she only got 548 likes and 17 comments, that’s very bad considering she has 214,000 followers

Reactions: 6
Clooless Lou will be on Ireland AM in the morning advising the steps to getting here with her brand…

‘Pandemic hit, everyone was working out at home, I picked cheap tat from the country that gave us the pandemic- circular economics’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all not adding up. Credit where credit is due her management or who ever is pushing her and her brand are good- Irish independent/Irish times pieces and Ireland AM slots. But it makes no sense that this is being rolled out without her showing a physical product and range. So she's going on Ireland AM this morning to fictiously talk about products no one has actually seen and she's only shown samples??

Am i the only one lost and confused??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.