Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I thought so too, navy is lovely and not a colour people wear often!

Mad that lauren is besties with Lou and the rest of the bloggers, yet none of them got a plus one
I doubt her Boyfriend would have been able to go given he has the county final today so most likely had training Friday night.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Does no one else think her new fella Mark is absolute walking image of her ex George?? Like i mean i genuinely thought it was the same guy! Watch her old vlogs and come back to me when you've peeled your jaw off the floor!!!

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Nobody could go with her because they were all working and even the girl she brought was working in the car and I assume has to work tomorrow. How is she not mortified that she does be counting down to the weekend when all she does is cross and uncross her legs and pose in the mirror when her friends and boyfriend have actual jobs
You’d wonder if the relationship hits the rocks will she realise that she is missing the structure of a 9 to 5 job.

What’s the story with her and Meg and the apartment? Which one of them is moving out?

The bf Mark use to work at Towers Watson for 6 years. He's a sound guy but put it this way it would be easier to name the girls he didnt sleep with. Hopefully Lou Lou can tame him🙈
Really, with the amount of travelling abroad Louise does, he’ll have loads of opportunities to stray.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I’d say it is drink related, maybe like ‘briantini’ cocktail at home thing. But I’d say all the stuff/cups/branded stuff are stuck on the slow boat from China

Emilyinparis20

My gut feeling is Joanna Coops jumped Lou on the brand launch today. Joanna’s didn’t seem like it was meant to launch today, not much hype and few items on her website. She launched underwear similar to K Kardashian’s SKIMS. I really think that Lou’s brand launch will be similar. AWKWARD Plus Louise did not post any stories today. LOL that’s what ya get for going on a the VaKays!
Hmm not too sure as Joanna has been waiting to launch her brand for aaaages though but was constantly delayed as the stock was takingso long to be delivered! But god knows what Louise’s launch will be