Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summertime83

Don't be giving her any ideas (Hi Louise 👋) or she'll be asking to speak to the manager with this page in tow Beggy-Mitchelling her stay for free 😂😂
Sorry 😂😂
But I really want to know, we are just back from Holidays and our only complaint was how busy the pool area and I said next year we would stay somewhere with a swim up room🙈🙈.

CliTicaOToole

Imagine getting someone a gift of 2 nights romantic stay in Rome and you're stuck behind your phone taking photos of them! It's so so so sad.
He must have known what a self centred Narcissist she was before he got with her ...... I wonder will he last as long as Megan LOL

snoopie420

Wait, why isn't yer man there for his own birthday trip? I watched the stories on silent and Lou isn't arsed to provide subtitles so I'm out of the loop.
@snoopie420 have you been to Finn Lough already or still looking forward to it? I know a couple who went there recently, stayed in a deluxe bubble, did the outdoor spa trail, fab dinner and breakfast: they absolutely adored it - didn't want to leave!
I went last weekend - it was lovely, the deluxe wouldn’t be worth the extra tho (we made friends and went to theirs for a look) the deluxe is just an extra bubble with a bath in it, you will be spending most time outside in spa trail and dinner/ Bar so just the bed in the dome is all you really need to enjoy the stars / environment of the bubble.

Here4agawk

Has
Wonder will she do a Rosie on it, and charge extortionate amounts for the clothing. Can’t wait to see the sales pitch Lou tries for this when it’s launched
Has anybody tried Rosie's collection?? I like the look of the fleeces but won't buy unless I know it's good quality! Again another blogger paying her way into thinking she's a designer.

Addd

VIP Member
She genuinely hasn’t a clue about what a real working day looks like for most people.

Ryan80

VIP Member
Did she go on a trip with them a few years ago? It might have been a different designer but she definitely went on a press trip to Venice with one of the big ones
She went to Venice with them before a couple of years ago, think it was before to moved to new yark

boarddotie

VIP Member
What an absolute crowd of dead beat losers celebrating themselves for being the biggest crowd of no marks in life. I don’t know what it is but especially after the pandemic, this crowd of dopes handing out awards to themselves is just the most cringeworthy and ridiculous thing. Who do they think they are 😂😂 they are the last people on earth who deserve awards
I was trying to figure out how many were there. It looked like a 'shallow' room in terms of space (I.e. it was not a big long events room). So actually other than the winners and their hangers on there were very few others there!

Pinksy33

I would presume pippa o,Connor would have been Armani’s first choice. Some of those other influencers have a lot more followers than Louise

nycinthesun

Derv my hole! Planning her outfits and nights out for Christmas already… give me strength
Lol I had to reread her stories when I saw "Christmas". I love Christmas and all but not only is it 3 months away, I would figure she would have other trips/events/nights out to plan and look forward to that Christmas wasn't the highlight of her social life just yet.