Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!!! Oh my god yes! Unoriginal gobshites!

Reactions: 7
Sad rejected cheerleader what a perfect description

Will someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher. Did anyone see the amount of packaging in her hallway yesterday from deliveries? Absolutely obscene

Will someone start a thread on Chloe Boucher. Did anyone see the amount of packaging in her hallway yesterday from deliveries? Absolutely obscene
I’d love to start one but not sure how ? I wonder how she makes a living at all, she doesn’t do enough content to justify having it as a full time job, like what does she do with her time apart from opening PR packages and crushing cardboard into her green bin ??

Reactions: 2
Can we start a thread on Audrey Hamilton? Like she’s stealing from all of us who put in years of work in the art industry having all her “influencer” pals buy and promote her work. It makes me sick. She’s not even a qualified artist and to be honest her art isn’t that great.

I see Louise is hanging with Conor Murray’s girlfriend now. Like I’ve never seen them hang out before. “Coffee and catch ups” complete lies. She’s hanging off her for promotion

Reactions: 9
Also isn’t she from like Newry or somewhere why is she in Limerick???

Reactions: 1
Lol just seen Georgie Crawford bringing out a v similar water bottle as Denise Kenny Byrne

Lol just seen Georgie Crawford bringing out a v similar water bottle as Denise Kenny Byrne
LOL it will be battle of the influencers water bottles for Christmas. €16.99 for a water bottle. Same thing you can get anywhere for €4.99. Do these people have no shame?

Omg I'd never heard of this woman but if she's making a living producing stuff like that, god help the rest of us artists who put years of hard work and are still struggling.

Reactions: 1
Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers

Joanna is absolutely beautiful. Like unreal stunning. She’s the only one of them all who I am actually envious of, hot fella included
But yeah I’ve never ever seen herself and Louise hang out before, never even mention each other. Sure ye know these flogger relationships they’re completely and utterly superficial. I bet there was a reason behind them meeting, something promotional, we just don’t know it yet.

Cue an Irish rugby player boyfriend soon
LOL she’s definitely fishing for a rugby player boyfriend. 100%. They were never friends before we saw this story today on Insta.
Also did ye see Audrey Hamilton going on about how many great people turned up to the opening of her pop up last year.....it was bloody invite only for “influencers”. These people are on another planet. Don’t forget to get the €16.99 water bottle

Reactions: 5
Would love an Audrey Hamilton one too, im an artist who actually has to work to get customers
Do ye think Audrey Hamilton and Georgie Crawford try to out do each other on their Insta stories? Are we going to start an Audrey Hamilton thread. I don’t know how.

Omg I'd never heard of this woman but if she's making a living producing stuff like that, god help the rest of us artists who put years of hard work and are still struggling.
It’s so irritating. She selling print after print. It grates me. What’s worse is she’s basically ripping off the other absolute chancer Sophie Tea.

Reactions: 4
Jesus I’m really realizing Louise is so vacuous and silly looking, she’d need to cop herself on now. She is well educated but pulling poses in front of mirror taking pictures is incredibly stupid looking.

Has anyone noticed how not bothered she is in her latest stories ? Like she’s getting paid by Penney’s or primark and she just looks miserable doing it. Not a smile on her face. Like if I was paid to wear clothes and get free stuff EVERY DAY I wouldn’t be around with a big moody face on myself

Reactions: 3
Just saw that Louise has signed a lease in Dublin for January. Thought she had mortgage approval? Would you not stick it out at home for a few more months to save?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.