Loubobang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the video now.....

Someone pointed out there was a mistake in the video in the comments section....she used two photos of "Barbara Ellen" however the second photo wasn't actually this Babs woman its was a photo of Krissi Murison...two totally different woman....

The comment was then deleted, followed by the video....supposedly he is to be hit with a solicitors letter if he continues.

Theres is definitely something suspicious...

The saga continues
Did he actually put the video out in which he accused her then? I missed it.

he’s gone private because he knows he’s wrong. He’s a liar, claiming someone tried to put a brick through his window when his son was there last weekend. He didn’t have his son last weekend and nobody put a brick through his window.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did he actually put the video out in which he accused her then? I missed it.
He posted a few videos leading up to a "big reveal" then did something like a 8/10 part crimewatch style documentary in which he alluded to the fact he had found out her true identity.

He directed his followers to Ronni Ancona's wiki page and then said take a look at who had edited the page....apparently it was a journalist for a well known tabloid...had two kids, etc etc ....i think he & his followers came to the conclusion it was this Barbara Ellen.. (If you take a look at Barbara Ellen though, there is no facial similarity )

Not once though did he mention a name...he kept saying "draw your own conclusions" "Im putting this out there" etc etc so he never had an actual concrete evidence it was who he thought it was

He then deleted ALL of the videos, most likely he because he was embarrassed or wrong (Well never know)

but it is entertaining

Reactions: 1
I’m more interested whether loubo got her information from here or from a video he made that I’ve missed... I think she reads these threads.

he’s gone private because he knows he’s wrong. He’s a liar, claiming someone tried to put a brick through his window when his son was there last weekend. He didn’t have his son last weekend and nobody put a brick through his window.
What a surprise, i actually mentioned that in a previous post......it does seem odd that a follower of a tictok "comedian" would go to someone's house and try to brick it.....its a bit of a reach, don't you think?

He posted a few videos leading up to a "big reveal" then did something like a 8/10 part crimewatch style documentary in which he alluded to the fact he had found out her true identity.

He directed his followers to Ronni Ancona's wiki page and then said take a look at who had edited the page....apparently it was a journalist for a well known tabloid...had two kids, etc etc ....i think he & his followers came to the conclusion it was this Barbara Ellen.. (If you take a look at Barbara Ellen though, there is no facial similarity )

Not once though did he mention a name...he kept saying "draw your own conclusions" "Im putting this out there" etc etc so he never had an actual concrete evidence it was who he thought it was

He then deleted ALL of the videos, most likely he because he was embarrassed or wrong (Well never know)

but it is entertaining
If the videos were alluding to but not actually confirming his suspicions I don’t think a solicitor will do much.

If the videos were alluding to but not actually confirming his suspicions I don’t think a solicitor will do much.
100% but take a look at her most recent video in the comments section....

I’m more interested whether loubo got her information from here or from a video he made that I’ve missed... I think she reads these threads.

You think she reads these?

100% but take a look at her most recent video in the comments section....

You think she reads these?
I do, I was over on another thread and mentioned that she no longer followed a certain person. Low and behold within a couple of hours she was following them commenting on their post. Lou isn’t dumb in fact she is a very intelligent lady. The people she links herself to is disappointing.

Reactions: 2
I agree. It's hard to understand why she would be friends with one particular person. Infact why would anyone 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the association with those two either.
I mean she used to get on so well with the lovely Yorkshire peach, and then out of nowhere did a video obviously having a go at her.
Id like to like her but I just don’t get why she’s so nasty and lots of people can’t see it.

I don’t understand the association with those two either.
I mean she used to get on so well with the lovely Yorkshire peach, and then out of nowhere did a video obviously having a go at her.
Id like to like her but I just don’t get why she’s so nasty and lots of people can’t see it.
Me too, she’s quite witty and likes horses - I should love her, but the grubby wishlist, obsession with bringing BPG ‘down’, vile comments about Kate Garaway ... and of course the championing of BF, makes me think she’s actually just a massive twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.