Loubobang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I cannot fathom why she is a fan of BF. love how loubo deleted her supportive video to BF when people came at her in the comments 🤣 This Barbara Allen posts articles of a very similar nature and has been skated badly for them.
Arl chocolate balloon knot must have something on her for this weird friendship to continue 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But what has she got to hide? Nothing. I can't stand her anyway 🤬
I doubt anything, Simon Williams was clutching at straws

and to be honest im not buying that a fan of a comedian turned up at his house with a brick because she made a 60 second tictok.

From what i see they all just become obsessed with each other cos they dont have jobs and just stew on stuff all day.

Reactions: 4
WilliamsFitness needs his own thread. Pure embarrassment.
I don't see the point in beginning a new witch hunt on here about him. He's had everything said about him and his past on TT that could possibly be said. The Banger woman on the other hand is outwardly vile day in, day out, and in my opinion deserves all the hate she gets.

Reactions: 2
WilliamsFitness needs his own thread. Pure embarrassment.
He definitely needs his own thread - one minute he’s off TikTok next he’s back and trying to dox others - he’s halo has slipped again - I say live by the sword and die by the sword

I don't see the point in beginning a new witch hunt on here about him. He's had everything said about him and his past on TT that could possibly be said. The Banger woman on the other hand is outwardly vile day in, day out, and in my opinion deserves all the hate she gets.

I don't mean in regards to his past, im mean in regards to his current tictoks....saying hes leaving, making a big deal about it, then coming back two days later. Uploading videos about who she is then deleting them...its cringe worthy.

He definitely needs his own thread - one minute he’s off TikTok next he’s back and trying to dox others - he’s halo has slipped again - I say live by the sword and die by the sword
Exactly my point, see my response to Leah 11.

I don't mean in regards to his past, im mean in regards to his current tictoks....saying hes leaving, making a big deal about it, then coming back two days later. Uploading videos about who she is then deleting them...its cringe worthy.

Exactly my point, see my response to Leah 11.
Fair doo's...I get where you're coming from. My only interest in him was the "who is Loubobang" thing, which is when my inner detective was piqued 😁
But, even on that matter I've now lost interest, I'll just carry on scrolling past her, the rotten swine 😘

• Haha
Fair doo's...I get where you're coming from. My only interest in him was the "who is Loubobang" thing, which is when my inner detective was piqued 😁
But, even on that matter I've now lost interest, I'll just carry on scrolling past her, the rotten swine 😘

I also want to know who she is, im oddly interested. Feel like i'm in a real life ITV detective drama. Haha

Kind of feel bad for Williamsfitness, I'm not a follower but from what I gather he's been persecuted for his past, getting to the stage of harassment. Plus my dislike of the Banger woman outweighs any feelings I have for him.
He is not worth your sympathy, trust me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wants people to pay her to think up a username? Yeah...no.
I have never understood why people liked her, she’s just offensive to others but as soon as someone does the same to her it’s all out war.

I don’t even find her as funny as she finds herself.
And those sniggers as she posts are just so the stupider members of her sheep following (appropriately named bangers I believe...) know it’s ‘meant’ to be funny.
Oh that feels better I’ve been dying to say that for ages!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@TripleB73 sorry I’m dragging you over and I’m not even on this thread usually, have you seen loubo’s latest video?

She's deleted the video now.....

Someone pointed out there was a mistake in the video in the comments section....she used two photos of "Barbara Ellen" however the second photo wasn't actually this Babs woman its was a photo of Krissi Murison...two totally different woman....

The comment was then deleted, followed by the video....supposedly he is to be hit with a solicitors letter if he continues.

Theres is definitely something suspicious...

The saga continues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.