Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antispasmodic

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, He has just made himself to be a complete weapon, got everyone thinking she is some dodgy person with a bad past and she works for the guardian, errrr no mate you're wrong.
Heā€™s thick as pig shit - hardly someone youā€™d call Hercule Poirot šŸ¤£
Why would she want/need to hide that she is/was a journalist? - hardly a dark secret - unlike him faking cancer and stealing charity money

• Haha
Reactions: 7

DocFartin

I donā€™t understand the association with those two either.
I mean she used to get on so well with the lovely Yorkshire peach, and then out of nowhere did a video obviously having a go at her.
Id like to like her but I just donā€™t get why sheā€™s so nasty and lots of people canā€™t see it.
Me too, sheā€™s quite witty and likes horses - I should love her, but the grubby wishlist, obsession with bringing BPG ā€˜downā€™, vile comments about Kate Garaway ... and of course the championing of BF, makes me think sheā€™s actually just a massive twat!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Chuckley123

I think he thinks it's Barbara aswell but I'm saying it's a No, looks nothing like her, how much of a dick will he look like if he is wrong? That Barbara looks like she is in her late 50's

I don't think she looks alike at all

They don't have the same chin

That guy is an absolute melt, why give all the clues but not just say who it is

Exactly, wants a bit of clout like the rest of them, Jesus what a knob šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Nunayabusiness

She wants people to pay her to think up a username? Yeah...no.
I have never understood why people liked her, sheā€™s just offensive to others but as soon as someone does the same to her itā€™s all out war.

I donā€™t even find her as funny as she finds herself.
And those sniggers as she posts are just so the stupider members of her sheep following (appropriately named bangers I believe...) know itā€™s ā€˜meantā€™ to be funny.
Oh that feels better Iā€™ve been dying to say that for ages!

• Haha
  • Heart

BlueSmurfWatching

Her name is Barbara Ellen! She is a reporter. Worked for the guardian and NME and many others. If you google it brings up many articles about her and written by her. Vile woman in real life too
How old is she.. my mams called Barbara and sheā€™s in her 60s

Sorry just looked and that is not Loube.. or sheā€™s got a brilliant disguise.

Attachments

• Haha

DramaLife

But what has she got to hide? Nothing. I can't stand her anyway šŸ¤¬
I doubt anything, Simon Williams was clutching at straws

and to be honest im not buying that a fan of a comedian turned up at his house with a brick because she made a 60 second tictok.

From what i see they all just become obsessed with each other cos they dont have jobs and just stew on stuff all day.

Reactions: 4

TripleB73

Her name is Barbara Ellen! She is a reporter. Worked for the guardian and NME and many others. If you google it brings up many articles about her and written by her. Vile woman in real life too

Antispasmodic

Just watched that absolute weapon williamsfitness dragging this out with his guesswork - I donā€™t think Loubobang is this reporter - different bone structure irrespective of age of pics.
Doesnā€™t she have 2 daughters ? One is named Sophie or Sophia ?

Leah11

Kind of feel bad for Williamsfitness, I'm not a follower but from what I gather he's been persecuted for his past, getting to the stage of harassment. Plus my dislike of the Banger woman outweighs any feelings I have for him.

DocFartin

So, I didnā€™t really want to give her the oxygen of publicity ... but!

I used to like her, I find (found) her funny. But a few things have made this worm turn. The obsession over bringing BPG (melt, but not evil like BF) down, whole second accounts devoted to it .... then the weird fucked up friendship with BassMunter and finally - all in the coffin - the absolute assassination of Kate Garrawayā€™s husband (a whole video devoted to how ā€œthe sweaty fat fuck deserves to dieā€ or something like that)

Sheā€™s also obviously created some algorithm to equate her with Roni Ancona when she is ā€˜Googledā€™. Roni would be gutted if she knew what she was being associated with

Chuckley123

Just watched that absolute weapon williamsfitness dragging this out with his guesswork - I donā€™t think Loubobang is this reporter - different bone structure irrespective of age of pics.
Doesnā€™t she have 2 daughters ? One is named Sophie or Sophia ?

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, He has just made himself to be a complete weapon, got everyone thinking she is some dodgy person with a bad past and she works for the guardian, errrr no mate you're wrong.

He's deleted them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Chuckley123

Heā€™s thick as pig shit - hardly someone youā€™d call Hercule Poirot šŸ¤£
Why would she want/need to hide that she is/was a journalist? - hardly a dark secret - unlike him faking cancer and stealing charity money

He knows he has fucked up as he has deleted all them posts, I can't cope šŸ¤£

• Haha

DramaLife

Oh wow, he's deleted them all....to be honest watching him the last few days ive been cringing for him.

But if he was onto something its one of these

1.Caitlin Moran
2. Lucy O Brien
3. Barbara Ellen
4. Julie Burchill
5. Ronni Ancona
6 non of the above

Reactions: 3

Antispasmodic

Oh wow, he's deleted them all....to be honest watching him the last few days ive been cringing for him.

But if he was onto something its one of these

1.Caitlin Moran
2. Lucy O Brien
3. Barbara Ellen
4. Julie Burchill
5. Ronni Ancona
6 non of the above
Iā€™m going for no. 6 šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3