Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can filter all she wants I guess but doing it so that she uploads the story making sure the name of the filter isn’t shown is weird when it’s so blatant.
21A0C249-8741-4660-B84C-A3583A5A8CEB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Begging now for tickets to Dreamboys and tagging the theatre, should have went on Ticketmaster like normal folk

Reactions: 4
Begging now for tickets to Dreamboys and tagging the theatre, should have went on Ticketmaster like normal folk
They've only gone and got her the tickets and she's posted it on her story as if it's something to be proud of...what a dose!

Reactions: 2
Especially without a big gulp for air at the end of it.
Yeah like what the duck is with the gulps for air ? How has she been on the radio this long and this not been brought to her attention? I have to turn off the radio every time she comes on with the gasps for air in between. I have severe asthma and don’t even sound like her she’d want to get it checked out..

Reactions: 4
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?

Reactions: 7
Guys why does she use filters, download the stories and re upload so that the filters aren’t tagged? How could you be that insecure?
Also, if you’re gonna do that could she not use a more subtle filter rather than looking like an alien?!

Reactions: 10
At what stage do you stop referring to yourself as a new mum? Wolf is nearly 18 months now. My son is a year old and I wouldn't call myself a new dad.

Reactions: 7
Every time i see her stories I always think of lord farquaad from shrek. The hair length and filters do her no favours

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every time i see her stories I always think of lord farquaad from shrek. The hair length and filters do her no favours
Lmao I've thought the same myself...usually wearing that Lavender coloured tracksuit, she's got her moneys worth out of it unless of course it was #gifted

Reactions: 1
How do 2fm have listeners? All week listening to Afric and Graham, and they are the worlds worst! Grahams voice is not a radio voice , don’t know how he’s there at all . Lottie must of been insulted she wasn’t asked to cover Jen!

Why does she hide the fact she’s using a filter ?? That genius design hack she collaborated with is just a glorified mirror 🤷‍♂️

Yeah the no-filter filter… as if we can’t tell. Just in from work…does she do something else I don’t know about? I thought she read the daily mail a few times in the morning after the news.
The going on and on about the ‘piece’ she designed. To me it looks like a standard hard edge table with two boring benches. And the sitting room looks the same as the previous sitting room. Everything in the whole place is beige including her sons clothing. Does Lottie know that colour exists?

Is the new furniture a collab or gifted? Clementine MacNeice got furniture from Shanleys in the last week or 2 also but werent marked Collab either

Time for a break she says with a straight face about a month after being #gifted a stay at the K Club. I can imagine designing that kitchen table took alot out of her!

Reactions: 5