Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would RTE go to the effort of doing promo photos of her & David if it was only for 5 weeks? She covered Jen's maternity on Breakfast and I don't remember as much of a fuss either from her or 2FM - it definitely came across from her that she had finally "arrived" and got the show she craved with Drive

I reckon she's put out this statement to save face for all parties involved and she'll be rewarded down the line either in 2FM or the DWTS gig.

Reactions: 11
If you read all the congratulatory comments from her post on 31st May and her thanking everyone it certainly was a bit OTT for a 5 week slot. Someone got screwed here…and I think it was Loddie.

Reactions: 8
It’s all very odd if you ask me. To get that excited about a 5 week stint screams something is off. Summer schedule means summer. They have def treated her like a fool.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of her statement whether it’s true or not … they’ve still chosen a tik tok lip syncer with no experience over her. That’s got to be a kick in the face. As it would be for anyone in any job.

Reactions: 8