Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lottie on Summer Drive and they get rid of her before the summer even starts, brutal from RTE.

That Kayleigh one is a complete dose, just another influencer with no clue about broadcasting.

Reactions: 14
Lottie on Summer Drive and they get rid of her before the summer even starts, brutal from RTE.

That Kayleigh one is a complete dose, just another influencer with no clue about broadcasting.
Is she gone immediately?! I do think she was always too good to them filling in etc and they always had it in mind to get rid of her

Reactions: 2
I think it might have worked out better for her if she was with someone well known anda bigger name. I never listened to that lad before so had no clue who he was. I hate to say it but if they can pull in these "tik tok stars" is Kieran Corrigan going to be next to join Kayleigh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I think it might have worked out better for her if she was with someone well known anda bigger name. I never listened to that lad before so had no clue who he was. I hate to say it but if they can pull in these "tik tok stars" is Kieran Corrigan going to be next to join Kayleigh?
I would doubt it, he was brought on to Jennifer Zamperellis show a few years ago and bearly lasted a few weeks. I stopped listening to her show around then for fear he would pop up at some random time.

Reactions: 4
Lottie is bad that’s for sure, the constant pushing her voice and then catching her breath.
But yer man on with her is dire altogether. Where did they find him?!! And leaving him there and letting her go.
They had zero chemistry and she always had to prompt him to say anything.
An embarrassment of a show. But it is a major kick in the teeth to keep him.
Lottie showing back up to work out her notice after being publicly fired. She has some neck. They’d never see me again.

Reactions: 8
Lottie is bad that’s for sure, the constant pushing her voice and then catching her breath.
But yer man on with her is dire altogether. Where did they find him?!! And leaving him there and letting her go.
They had zero chemistry and she always had to prompt him to say anything.
An embarrassment of a show. But it is a major kick in the teeth to keep him.
Lottie showing back up to work out her notice after being publicly fired. She has some neck. They’d never see me again.
Is she being moved to a new show I wonder? Or maybe an earlier time?

Reactions: 1
For Lottie's own self respect I think she should say goodbye to 2fm for good and focus on her podcasts or another venture

Reactions: 12
I wonder are they leaving or is there literally pennies in the bank and they can't offer anything but a basis wage...

Reactions: 2
I wonder are they leaving or is there literally pennies in the bank and they can't offer anything but a basis wage...
Id say for a few of them contracts were due for renewal and they didn’t want to reduce their fees. Get rid of 2fm. Sher there must be no one listening to it at this stage

Reactions: 6
Id say for a few of them contracts were due for renewal and they didn’t want to reduce their fees. Get rid of 2fm. Sher there must be no one listening to it at this stage
They're the 150k mark listenership wise I think. Not great for a national broadcaster and a 5 million population. Actually its not even worth keeping it going.

Wonder if that's what going on, in the canteen gossip it's rumoured to be folding?

Reactions: 4
Tbh I'd say anyone who was employed and had other revenues or means like podcasts, sponsorship weren't renewed contracts, she should ahve known better though coz they chose doireann over her for dancing with the stars, which I thought was awful bad form

Reactions: 3
Tbh I'd say anyone who was employed and had other revenues or means like podcasts, sponsorship weren't renewed contracts, she should ahve known better though coz they chose doireann over her for dancing with the stars, which I thought was awful bad form
I’m no fan but I think she would have been good on DWTS, her speech wouldn’t have been so pronounced. She had a huge knowledge and was genuinely into it. And she already ‘worked’ with Jen Z and had a bit of a rapport with her. But no, gave it to a Garrihy who was woeful wringing her hands and fake laughin.

Reactions: 13