Lottie Ryan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would RTE go to the effort of doing promo photos of her & David if it was only for 5 weeks? She covered Jen's maternity on Breakfast and I don't remember as much of a fuss either from her or 2FM - it definitely came across from her that she had finally "arrived" and got the show she craved with Drive

I reckon she's put out this statement to save face for all parties involved and she'll be rewarded down the line either in 2FM or the DWTS gig.

Reactions: 11
Why would RTE go to the effort of doing promo photos of her & David if it was only for 5 weeks? She covered Jen's maternity on Breakfast and I don't remember as much of a fuss either from her or 2FM - it definitely came across from her that she had finally "arrived" and got the show she craved with Drive

I reckon she's put out this statement to save face for all parties involved and she'll be rewarded down the line either in 2FM or the DWTS gig.
If you read all the congratulatory comments from her post on 31st May and her thanking everyone it certainly was a bit OTT for a 5 week slot. Someone got screwed here…and I think it was Loddie.

Reactions: 8
It’s all very odd if you ask me. To get that excited about a 5 week stint screams something is off. Summer schedule means summer. They have def treated her like a fool.

Reactions: 6
Regardless of her statement whether it’s true or not … they’ve still chosen a tik tok lip syncer with no experience over her. That’s got to be a kick in the face. As it would be for anyone in any job.

Reactions: 8