Lose it Like Lauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogs have got more samey since she’s been “official” with the gf. I’m guessing because they spend every weekend together she can then only film her weekdays which are very repetitive and mainly spent in B&M it seems

Reactions: 3
Agreed. I think she’s ready to go awol for another six months or more. She didn’t fix anything in her life herself. Her GF made her sort her hygiene out, eat better, move more, and tidied her flat.
Will her mum just hand her the business? If it’s supposedly so much work, how much is that business worth, and why does the brother get a cut in it? Working six days a week doesn’t mean a thing if you only do an afternoon’s worth of work. 🙄

Reactions: 10
She spoke about minimalism which I commented on here recently about. Are you reading here Lauren? Hi 👋

Reactions: 2
How many rinse and repeat "Sort my life out" vlogs does she need? I agree, a hiatus is incoming again. I could barely get through the last couple of vlogs without feeling cheated of my time. Especially content of her in her car or the flat, you can almost smell the damp and mould, plus and her hygiene is icky. It pains me to see the way she moves around too, it's crazy to think 10 years ago she had a tummy tuck. I understand her reasons for the weight going back on, I get it. But surely it's hypocritical to leave all her much earlier videos on her channel now from her weightloss and get fit days when she's so against "Toxic Diet Culture" (which I am too) but can still profit from views of those older videos when she herself reallllly got into Diet Culture with the obsessive gym going and avocado on toast vlogs from years ago.

I used to love watching her years ago, but I find it so hard to get through a vlog of hers now without wanting to switch it off or fall asleep. I want to watch them to support her, but I just can't any more.

Sincerely wish you the best Lauren, I know you read here.

Reactions: 6
Losing my youtube spark.. aka will churn out a couple more vlogs then disappear and come back when i’m depressed and living in a pigsty again

Help her sort her life out? Lol she bites the head off anyone who tries to offer her any health advice when it's highly likely she has addictions, possible thyroid issues and perhaps undiagnosed ADD.

Reactions: 1
I think like a lot of youtubers, vlogging maybe filled a void for her when she felt unhappy. She seems happy now, mainly due to her new relationship, so perhaps doesn't need that validation of her youtube audience. I'm pleased she's happy. Not been watching her long, maybe just under a year. Really enjoyed her content and found her refreshing and more genuine than most youtubers out there. The amazon stuff and kofi put me off slightly, and just recently her vlogs have become quite repetitive and somewhat boring - seems like she realises this herself.

• Heart
I think focusing on one thing to bring you happiness and validation is where things start to go wrong and Lauren is a prime example of this. If your life falls apart when you’re not in a relationship then I’m sorry you need to look deeper into yourself and see why that is.

I would have liked to seen Lauren be happy and thriving by herself, and unfortunately we didn’t get that this time around. Maybe the next comeback she will prove what’s wrong.

Reactions: 14
Another day another two hours out of the middle of her “working” day. Saying “oh I don’t show you what I do for work on here” - yes, yes you do, Lauren, you answer emails. They rent out holiday lets so she books people in, answers their queries and takes their money. It’s not exactly high octane stuff - clearly, because she can take two hours out in the middle of the day. Don’t try to pretend you’re busy busy busy 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's actually very lucky that she works for her mum, and can dip in and out of work when she wants to it seems. I know she was employed by a company before (estate agents?) But I honestly think she'd struggle being in a 9-5 now and having to go into an office etc.

Reactions: 11
That's a crappy comment to leave for her. Yes, we chat tit here about everyone, but that is HERE.

Reactions: 5
Such a backhanded way to insult someone too. "You deserve nice clothes" Well, she's probably dressing like that because 'nice' clothes won't fit her. Saying 'God bless you' at the end of a stream of negging doesn't really cut it.

Reactions: 5
Yeh, god bless you, and BTW your mum is beautiful and classy unlike YOU. So gross.

lol that she’s impressed by 10k steps, that like a regular day for many just to and from work

she shouldn’t be so surprised as she used to be a proper gym bunny?! lazy slob

She’s getting more insufferable. All the eye bleeping herself in the viewfinder and that stupid hehe she’s started doing when she thinks she’s being quirky or cute. She’s reminding me more and more of Foodie Beauty - not least in how she’s clearly struggling to walk nowadays

I started watching Lauren during Lock down and I think she's a good person but my God she's boring now lol.

It feels like she's constantly justifying her food choices to herself.

She can eat whatever she wants but her being that size is a huge trigger for her anxiety and that should be enough for her to look after herself more.

Reactions: 4
lol that she’s impressed by 10k steps, that like a regular day for many just to and from work

she shouldn’t be so surprised as she used to be a proper gym bunny?! lazy slob
This is exactly what I came here to say. As someone with a disability, 10k steps is a huge achievement for me, but as far as I am aware, there's no reason whatsoever why it should be such a huge deal for Lauren.
She does seem to really struggle to walk sometimes, and she's always puffed out!

Reactions: 2