Lose it Like Lauren

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Lauren’s content but her videos lately, they’ve not been as good, her mum is so lovely though, always good to see them as a double act

Reactions: 5
I see she held a Tattle press conference and told us she got an HND is silversmithing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or was she even more chaotic than usual in this week’s vlog? Watching her made me anxious! I’m very glad not to be her friend as she would drive me insane. Her new gf is getting on my pip end as well, talking about the vlog and her “people”, and getting herself into shot. But of course Lauren isn’t going to include her in the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
kinda cringe vlog, watching her for weeks trying to tidy up that flat and Emma comes and does it in 2 hours.

how long until it becomes a tip again?!

Reactions: 10
Massive red flags about this Emma person. The way she’s getting herself on the vlog by throwing her arms around her neck when she’s in a rush to get ready. I’m guessing she’s love bombing the hell out of her as well. Tidying her revolting bed sit is quite controlling behaviour and it’s so sad that Lauren doesn’t have the self respect to do it herself before the gf ever saw it. Why on earth anyone could stomach Lauren with her appalling hygiene levels in every aspect of her life is beyond me and that mobile skip she calls a car is absolutely shocking. I just can’t understand how a nigh on 40 year old woman can live like this? Grow up!!!!! Jesus CHRIST.

Reactions: 12
Jesus that vlog was difficult to watch. She spent all day cleaning that tiny kitchen, mostly sitting down, and she was exhausted from it!

I hope she keeps the place clean now because honestly it gives me anxiety seeing how she lives. I’d love to know if they cleaned the bathroom too, that never got mentioned.

She seems really happy with Emma and I hope it continues but for me, if I was Emma, I’d find the hygiene aspect quite off putting. I mean it’s all well and good with Emma helping her clean her own flat but if they ever moved in together I’m sure the novelty would quickly wear off!

Reactions: 7
Jesus that vlog was difficult to watch. She spent all day cleaning that tiny kitchen, mostly sitting down, and she was exhausted from it!

I hope she keeps the place clean now because honestly it gives me anxiety seeing how she lives. I’d love to know if they cleaned the bathroom too, that never got mentioned.

She seems really happy with Emma and I hope it continues but for me, if I was Emma, I’d find the hygiene aspect quite off putting. I mean it’s all well and good with Emma helping her clean her own flat but if they ever moved in together I’m sure the novelty would quickly wear off!
Yes, the car is in a shocking state every time she shows it, just like the studio. She drives around with a skip load worth of random tit in the back, for what reason?? I'm pretty sure one time I saw something that resembles a kids bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she has needs to stop overthinking and prioritise, she’ll spend far too long thinking about whether to buy a scrub daddy but can’t get herself ready in time to get out on time.

Lauren needs to be more minimalist in her life. There’s so much stuff in that cupboard kitchen and she barely uses it. She should be a bit brutal and get rid of everything not used and keep only one/two bowls, pans etc.

Lauren needs to be more minimalist in her life. There’s so much stuff in that cupboard kitchen and she barely uses it. She should be a bit brutal and get rid of everything not used and keep only one/two bowls, pans etc.
Agree. And she needs to stop recycling and donating what she's getting rid of JUST FOR ONCE. Get it in the car and take it to the tip otherwise she just won't get it out of the flat.

She's so dirty I find it repulsive.

How on earth did that room clean up in such a short space of time? The GF is definitely not the one. I found it odd that when she arrived she did not even hug or kiss. I mean, it’s been a long time for me (😆), but don’t you always squeeze and kiss your OH when you first see them again? Makes me think she was there all the time and it was some weird set up to get her on camera.

I also wondered if the new GF was a subscriber. Like others I find it hard to get through her vlogs now. Far too long and rambling. I really like her mum, her dad seems lovely too. I wonder if they ever go to her studio and tell her to clean it up, or whether they just accept that's how she is.

Reactions: 4
Her saying it took them two hours to tidy the studio. Yeah babe, it took the gf two hours while you sat on the bed directing operations. You get out of breath washing up so unlikely you did much. And she’s like “yes and it’s still pristine” so I should hope when it’s Tuesday and they did it Saturday night 😳
---
And what’s that stupid hehe thing she’s started doing? Makes me feel very stabby

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
think she’s about to go on hiatus?
now her flat is tidy, she’s got a gf, she’s working out a bit and eating a bit of fruit and veg she’s ‘fixed’ with nothing to whinge about, nothing to attempt to clean, no more free olio crap.
i’m sensing a youtube break incoming….

Reactions: 11
think she’s about to go on hiatus?
now her flat is tidy, she’s got a gf, she’s working out a bit and eating a bit of fruit and veg she’s ‘fixed’ with nothing to whinge about, nothing to attempt to clean, no more free olio crap.
i’m sensing a youtube break incoming….
I thought that too!

It made me laugh when she said she works so hard and she works 6 days a week, then she pissed off to the gym for 2 hours in the middle of the day!

Every vlog is the same. Driving around, buying food on sale, sitting to hang laundry, getting something from vinted, debating whether to take a bag into the shop.

• Haha